Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Itsintheblood89

FIFA 15

The player ratings will be interesting. Superstars are 90+, top players 80+ and top league players 70+ etc. If it's relative to those then I'd imagine the women players will be in the 40s? 

The goalies into the decimals  :wink:

I love people's belief in EA as a company not to skimp on customers 'it won't take away from other areas of the game'. Of course it will, EA make minimal changes every year & give some sort of 'big change'. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is the only big difference to the game & they'll market it towards that. The demo they release will probably be making you play with the women's teams.

I have no issue with them adding it, I'm sure it'll interest some people, might even let my dad have a chance against me, but the last 3/4 FIFA's have gradually got less & less enjoyable to play things other than UT because they disregard other aspects of the game.

On another note I noticed people mentioning the speed of players, I think they've gone from speed being overpowered to the complete opposite, Willian with a 5 yard head start being caught by Ferdinand or Mertesacker, that's ridiculous.

I love people's belief in EA as a company not to skimp on customers 'it won't take away from other areas of the game'. Of course it will, EA make minimal changes every year & give some sort of 'big change'. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is the only big difference to the game & they'll market it towards that. The demo they release will probably be making you play with the women's teams.

How many times has there been a new league like Norwegian League or something like that in a new FIFA game? It happens all the time, yet for those releases the new league(s) and teams haven't been the only new things in the game, so why would this women's football thing suddenly change that trend?

I have no issue with them adding it, I'm sure it'll interest some people, might even let my dad have a chance against me, but the last 3/4 FIFA's have gradually got less & less enjoyable to play things other than UT because they disregard other aspects of the game.

On another note I noticed people mentioning the speed of players, I think they've gone from speed being overpowered to the complete opposite, Willian with a 5 yard head start being caught by Ferdinand or Mertesacker, that's ridiculous.

They are a joke.

They make millions and unlike 2K sports they refuse to make their product better because they know they can get away with it.

FIFA is garbage

How many times has there been a new league like Norwegian League or something like that in a new FIFA game? It happens all the time, yet for those releases the new league(s) and teams haven't been the only new things in the game, so why would this women's football thing suddenly change that trend?

When have they EVER posted a video specifically to highlight the fact they have added a new Norwegian league? They only ever do that to show of the big hitting new additions, why would they change that trend?

When have they EVER posted a video specifically to highlight the fact they have added a new Norwegian league? They only ever do that to show of the big hitting new additions, why would they change that trend?

Video game developers have been recently heavily criticized for not adding playable female characters into their games or that they have been available only through in game purchaces. EA just wants to show that they're one of the good people when it comes to this issue, so they have changed THAT trend.

I seriously doubt this is the big new thing in next year's FIFA game. They know it's not something the masses are interested in, so I reckon they will announce the other changes much closer to the release.

When is the last time they announced something that actually changed the way the game played?

All they do is spend all their time working on ways to con youngsters into getting hooked on UT and spending a fortune on daft cards.

A game tailored for kids, bring back Seabass and PS2 PES....least they actually cared about football and gaming.

Went on to online mode for the first time in a long time and was reminded why I stopped playing FIFA, people just go 5 at the back and park the bus and launch the ball forward and because pace is useless it's extremely difficult to break them down.

thought Id try ultimate team online, and I'm welcomed by someone who's spend their pocket money on buying FIFA coin credits off the Internet and has bale, Ronaldo & messi in their team, all players either TOTY or POTM. Completely ruins the experience for people who aren't sad, instead of putting messages on the screen telling you not to do it, they should be banning the people who have.

I'll just stick to the offline modes until EA get their finger out.

Women's soccer is actually one of the few things I agree with Blatter on. They should market it on sex appeal because the standard of football is actually terrible. Make the shorts shorter, make the shirts tighter and you'll get more interest.

:laugh2: I don't believe what I'm reading...

Why is it that there are no good goalkeepers in women's football? Every one I've ever seen is horrendous to the point where they'd struggle to make a Sunday league men's team.

Why is it that there are no good goalkeepers in women's football? Every one I've ever seen is horrendous to the point where they'd struggle to make a Sunday league men's team.

I mentioned this already in the women world cup thread but long story short, women aren't tall enough to cover the same size goal as a man. 

The team of the season David De Gea is like playing against someone studying black magic. He's an absolute nightmare.

Pink Doumbia is just ridiculous. Why even bother?