Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Itsintheblood89

FIFA 15

f**k me the lagging is killing me, I bought this whole thing for the online gaming and all it does is lag bust spent £40 to enable online play and I can't play it. As it's not an Internet fault and clearly their sh*tty servers I presume I can get my money back. f**ktards

Has anyone managed to kick a corner flag in celebration yet? I find that when I get close to the edge of the pitch, the player executes his default celebration before I can reach the corner.

I just position my player near an opponent and perform the kick anyway so it looks like he kicks the opponent.

Guest RFC_CFC

f**k me the lagging is killing me, I bought this whole thing for the online gaming and all it does is lag bust spent £40 to enable online play and I can't play it. As it's not an Internet fault and clearly their sh*tty servers I presume I can get my money back. f**ktards

Change your router settings and turn upnp off and no lag on ps4. It's a quick fix till EA release patch

Guest RFC_CFC

Anyone else having ridiculous game schedule’s in career mode?

I’m finding I have a cup game on a Friday then a EPL game on the Sunday and sometimes a EPL game on a Thu then another on a Saturday LOL.

Also every game seems to have 5 mins stoppage time no matter what.

Haha I thought I was the only one with the 5 min stoppage times :biggrin:, 5 minutes onto every half and full-game, it's quite ridiculous

The Chelsea team I use in seasons is: (4-3-3)

Courtois

Dave - Cahill - Zouma - Luis

Fabregas - Matic - Ramires

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Best options physically IMO.

My current Ultimate Team is: (4-4-2 diamond)

--------------------------Hart

Coleman - Chiriches - Nastasic - Jose Enrique

---------------------Paulinho/Dembele

Ben Arfa ----------------------------------------Varela

------------------------Lallana

--------------Benteke ------ Welbeck/Kone

Not sure who to buy next, might try and upgrade my left wing.

Guest RFC_CFC

I don't even know where to start with UT, everytime I look at it it reminds me of being a kid with those panini stickers...not into that kind of thing.

My career is shaping up nice though, just used a takeover thing for the EA cat and spent some money in January so now my side is

---------Courtois-----------

Ivan------Varane---JT----Alaba

---------Pogba-----Cesc-----

Bale---------Hazard-------Sterling

------------Costa-----------

Bench :

Oscar

Matic

Rabiot

Dave

Cech

Remy

Cahill

I sold Mikel, Schurrle, Salah and Ramires in January too.

Loaned Zouma out for some expierence and Ake.

I will need to sell a good few in the summer though as all the loans come back.

Guest RFC_CFC

Dear lord, that's a completed team, in which season are you and how close are you to winning titles, have you won any yet?

1st season mate, I usually start with a lower division side but wanted to get right into us this year as we look so good.

In the summer I got Pogba and Rabiot which pretty much used a good chunk of money. Then injuries started (luis and Dave both on long term injuries) so had to invest...luckily there was a takeover perk in the EA catalouge for career mode which gave me over 131 million to spend.

This team will do me for a while I think, Remy is up to 83 now and is great back up.

I'm 1st in table by 8 points (It's Feb now) got knocked out league cup by Stoke of all sides and in knockout stage of CL.

I tried to get Ronaldo and Messi but quoted £87 million for Ronaldo and more for Messi so no chance.

Ah alright, how long do you usually play career mode? I usually end after I win the CL, hence I start with weaker teams, this year decided to go with Hull.

In FIFA 13 I completed all 15 seasons though starting out with Hamburg and a pretty weak side, won my first CL in 2017 with not quite the team I was expecting to win it, but then again in '22 or something like that, also won the '20 Euros and '22 World Cup with Holland that career mode.

Guest RFC_CFC

Ah alright, how long do you usually play career mode? I usually end after I win the CL, hence I start with weaker teams, this year decided to go with Hull.

In FIFA 13 I completed all 15 seasons though starting out with Hamburg and a pretty weak side, won my first CL in 2017 with not quite the team I was expecting to win it, but then again in '22 or something like that, also won the '20 Euros and '22 World Cup with Holland that career mode.

Usually if I'm a top team 3-4 seasons.

After this Chelsea one I will put Rangers in League 2 and work my way up from there for more of a challenge.

Last year I done one with Portsmouth and got them back to the EPL and won the FA cup and League...could never get the CL though!

I find career mode quite easy this year, I'm at the start of December with Hull City and I'm on 22 points and 3rd in the league I think, Chelsea obviously far ahead of everyone else with over 30 points but City, Arse, Liverpool, Spurs all 1-2 points behind me, playing on World Class, ofcourse I've had Jelavic playing as a monster up front which has pulled me through. Need to get a defensive mid though, enquired about Montolivo and said they want 17.5 mil, I have 12 mil currently but selling Huddlestone should generate another 5, any other suggestions of a good defensive mid who's under 20 mil?

Guest RFC_CFC

I find career mode quite easy this year, I'm at the start of December with Hull City and I'm on 22 points and 3rd in the league I think, Chelsea obviously far ahead of everyone else with over 30 points but City, Arse, Liverpool, Spurs all 1-2 points behind me, playing on World Class, ofcourse I've had Jelavic playing as a monster up front which has pulled me through. Need to get a defensive mid though, enquired about Montolivo and said they want 17.5 mil, I have 12 mil currently but selling Huddlestone should generate another 5, any other suggestions of a good defensive mid who's under 20 mil?

Try this site mate

http://www.fifagamenews.com/best-midfielders-fifa-15-career-mode/

Some good options and identifies some great youngsters who will become great with game time.

You must be decent, I only play on professional...might try and up it again but I seem to get a realistic thing going just now.

I ended up selling too many in January and now only have 4 reserves outside my subs lol.

In the end of the day I use whichever option I have the most fun with but remain that competitive edge, having a good striker is quite essential.

Will deffo check out the site thanks.

So my career mode has been mainly injuries.

Just got Costa back from his two month lay off and the JT got a toe injury and is out for three months.

The Courtois said he was unsettled and the club sold him in the first week of the transfer window.

I've bolstered the defense with Subatic whilst JT is out and got Pogba for £20m from Juventus.

I'm in January at the moment so might buy a decent striker to replace Drogba whose retiring at the end of the season.

Playing in the snow is rubbish, really hard to follow the ball.

Guest RFC_CFC

Change the ball to the orange one

Ended up signing Barkley, Butland, Conner Whickham and Luke Shaw because I didn't know what to do with my excess transfer money.

Got them all for around £40m combined so I've plenty of cover in the squad now.

No idea how much they will improve if at all but I liked the idea of having a few young English lads.