Your all time Chelsea front three. Who would you choose?

erskblue

40 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

Hasselbaink, Zola, Drogba, Osgood, Dixon, Gudjohnsen, Costa, Vialli, Hughes, Crespo, Anelka, Flo and Kalou.

Reaching on a few of them there. Reckon top 5 would have some tough decisions been made.

You choose Kalou and Costa but leave out Hazard? 

Weird.

• 4 weeks later...

On 04/03/2018 at 10:33, Famous CFC said:

Leboeuf and Carvalho remind me of each other in more or less every way. Similiar shot to each other. Leboeuf could hit a ball. 

I loved Leboeuf, great penalty taker and what a goal against Leicester. The guys long range passing was unbelievable.

48 minutes ago, Ernie_blue said:

I loved Leboeuf, great penalty taker and what a goal against Leicester. The guys long range passing was unbelievable.

That was a great goal. Was in the MHU for the game and behind the goal so had a great view of the the strike. The Leicester goalie made some great saves in the game.

10 minutes ago, Boyne said:

That was a great goal. Was in the MHU for the game and behind the goal so had a great view of the the strike. The Leicester goalie made some great saves in the game.

Great to see that again :smile:, I was at that game too.

3 hours ago, Ernie_blue said:

Absolutely. Just think how much a player of his quality would be worth now. Fantastic defender, and a great passer and shooter who was deadly from the spot. 

3 hours ago, Boyne said:

Frank special.

This lad could whack them.

• 1 year later...

Hasselbaink

Hazard                                                              Zola

On 05/03/2018 at 15:57, Boyne said:

I took an ex girlfriend. We were in the West Stand- cracking atmosphere.

Funilly enough I met her for the first time in twenty years on Saturday.

10 hours ago, Ewell CFC said:

I took an ex girlfriend. We were in the West Stand- cracking atmosphere.

Funilly enough I met her for the first time in twenty years on Saturday.

That goal by Frank reminded me of that vital strike by Kompany last week.

Archived