Adblock Detection Broken

I am having trouble accessing the site. The adblocker detection notification keeps popping up and I have no adblocker installed. It happens with every browser I use on pc and phone.

The only way I can access the site without the adblock detection popping up is by blocking shedend cookies, but then I can't sign in and post. 

15 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I am having trouble accessing the site. The adblocker detection notification keeps popping up and I have no adblocker installed. It happens with every browser I use on pc and phone.

The only way I can access the site without the adblock detection popping up is by blocking shedend cookies, but then I can't sign in and post. 

I had the same issue and I have no adblocker installed either.

:biggrin: Your task is in full flight now!

Is it Gremlins that can’t be watered too or they multiply. I know you can’t get the Mogwai wet!

Joe Dante Christmas GIF

33 minutes ago, Mod said:

:biggrin: Your task is in full flight now!

Is it Gremlins that can’t be watered too or they multiply. I know you can’t get the Mogwai wet!

Joe Dante Christmas GIF

What on earth are Mogwai?

I thought Gremlins were cute when dry, but wet they turn into monsters. Aren't tribbles the fluffy things that multiply endlessly (on Star Trek they do I think) ?

Bet they don't have quality discussions like this on other foorball forums! Their loss too.

I am also still having issues. My home laptop lets me in no problem, but my Work PC will not, even despite ensuring the ads are permitted in extensions. Any ideas gang ???

Wow that was tricky after logging in yesterday the blocker appeared and would not go and stopped me doing anything else.

Even after allowing it I could not do two mouse clicks before it kicked so could not even sign out.