Chelsea vs West Ham United (PL) Sun 5th May 24 14:00GMT

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Missed the game last night and gave my ST to one of my nephews. Bloody typical, we beat Spurs. Hopefully we beat the Pikeys on Sunday and then a trip down to Kingsmeadow for Emma's last home game.

1 hour ago, blue flag bazz said:

i say we give palmer a rest this game the guy doesn't seem 100% after coming back ill we should play casedei and replace poodrk with ANYONE!

Every game is a final from here on out. Needs to play. 

Here he is....

I think he is starting to make some sense in what he says over the last week or so, so no waffles for now! He gets the day off!

9 hours ago, blue flag bazz said:

i say we give palmer a rest this game the guy doesn't seem 100% after coming back ill we should play casedei and replace poodrk with ANYONE!

hell no, he assisted both goals

A couple of west ham players bother me...bowen being one...not going to be as easy as the spivs...possible draw...but I'm happy with the general play so we ll see.....hope the IRONS don't really wanna start shouting about rent boys

I like Bowen though think we should have bought him a couple of seasons ago.

They still play Emerson who can still be bad defensively yet also has developed a counter attack ability with a cracking shot, hopefully we take advantage of the former.

Off topic. What's happening in Arsenal -Bournemouth game is disgusting.

1. Havertz drags foot, makes contact with goalkeeper's leg - penalty for Arsenal. It should have been yellow card for Havertz instead.

2. Clear pull of shirt against Bournemouth player in the penalty box. It should have been a penalty kick. The action continued, Bournemouth player scored but the goal was disallowed for non-existent interference against the Arsenal goalkeeper. LOL.

Those decisions were bad jokes, sadly. And the commentators in the USA channel are cool with VAR not overturning any of these bad decisions. Clear bias.