• Essien
    • Lampard
    • Kalou
    • Joe Cole
    • Shevchenko
    • Hilario
    • SWP
    • Pizarro

Riccy got my vote, good performance which for me reaffirmed how good he is and how much we miss him when he's not there and there was no way that he should have been booked, he's now on 4 yellows, one away from a suspension at a critical time. Bennett is such a sh*t referee he's taken over where Poll left off.

I thought Kalou had a good game and Alex was pretty solid but Lamps despite his two good shots was off again for me, am I alone in thinking that he rarely has a good game when he's captain. Oh yeah and one more thing, someone needs to take Sweeps to one side and explain the offside rule to him, as I think he's forgotten how it works. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Not the best game by any stretch of the imagination but an important and good result.

I voted for alex again just to be different, but in all honesty it was either him or riccy...they were the main reason we won three pts today...both made a number of good tackles and clearances...not sure anyone else deserved more than a 6...people praising Kalou? apart from the assist, as good as it was, he did very little else

I don't believe that Kalou deserves the accolades that this thread is showering upon him. The ball to Cole was a no brainer that was set up due to a Rover's mistake at the back. Kalou's lack of imagination and ball control limited the Chelsea attack today. Lampard was pure garbage as well. I was impressed to see Hilario bounce back well after being caught out on the corner that Santa Cruz steered wide. MOTM for me belongs to Carvalho. Alex also put himself in good positions and was not caugh out. We were fortunate to get all three points. Never the less a win is a win, and boy did we need it with the other three of the big four carrying three points on the weekend.

Lampard was pure garbage as well.
who voted for Lampard? Gem?

I voted for Lampard, garbage, are you sure ?

I also voted for him. Check out the game again doubters and look how many times he got out of a tight spot. He also showed class in getting a pass away to Kalou so he could thread Joey through. On another day would have scored twice but for an exceptional keeper in Friedel.

Ricky had a strong game and I fully understand why people have voted for him.

Archived