Portsmouth

Southampton

Hereford United or Cardiff City

West Bromwich Albion

Middlesbrough

Sheffield United or Manchester City

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Who do you want in the next round?

As usual I want an away draw.......somewhere different.

I would love to draw any of these teams away,for a proper jolly day out.

Cov City

Huddersfield Town

Bristol Rovers

Barnsley

Preston NE

Hereford Utd

Cardiff City

PNE In would like as a good mate of mine lives near Preston (used to have a Saturday job working on match day - not sure exactly what he did) and I might be able to get down for the game and crash at his pad.

I reckon you'd have a good day out at Wolves, Glory! icon_wink.gif

Bloody shame Plymouth lost to Pompey, that would have been a great day out - I'd have gone to that myself! icon_lol.gif

Yeah bluebeard thats what I was thinking,Plymouth would have been a great trip!

I'll go to Wolverhampton no worries mate.....might have to be an early kick off though!! icon_wink.gif

When we come up in the draw I always hope we dont get drawn at home (Unless its Sp*rs,Manure,Arsen*l ...etc)

The aways in the cup are unbeatable.

My first away in the cup was at Oxford in the early 90's (93) with my dad,it was a great day out!

Really I would love us to be drawn at Hereford or Bristol Rovers.

I think that we have been getting a lot of stick for "easy draws" lately...from no one other than the press. I think an all premiership match would be great for us to prove them wrong. however, it is always the away trips to lower league opposition that makes the FA Cup what it is. I hope we get Cardiff, Wolves or PNE

I think that we have been getting a lot of stick for "easy draws" lately...from no one other than the press. I think an all premiership match would be great for us to prove them wrong.

We just won away at Wigan.

believe me mate, I am fully aware of it. But the press still seem to think that we have been untested? It really gets to me, that one pundit out here (who is English) said "another easy draw for Chelsea" when we were drawn against Wigan...I think he failed to realise that it was an all premiership tie. I think it pales when you have the man*s and the Y*ds playing each other

Anyway, they are also the same people who will say how great and romantic a cup tie the Liversh*t game was

This is not me saying that we need to eb tested, or that Wigan was not worthy competition, I just think if we were to get a team like Liversh*t, then it would really shut some of the press the f*ck up about their scouse loving bias

Screw the media mate. IN winning the FA Cup last year we beat Spurs, Blackburn and United, in the League Cup we beat Newcastle, Blackburn and Arsenal. Whe we won the League Cup in 2005 we had nothing but Premiership games beating West Ham, Fulham, Man Utd and liverpool.

We have had our fair share of tough ties.

Archived