PL, Fulham vs Chelsea, 28/12/08, 1400 GMT

loz

Like Liam's brother (so Val says) the games come think and fast at this time of year.

After today's game Drogba will surely start again and we may see Deco start again after not playing much of today's game. Not sure what the news is on Bosingwa so we may see Belletti start.

Hopefully, start with exactly the same side as against the Baggies.

Let's go for the win against our next door neighbours. It won't be easy because Hodgson looks to have sorted them out defensively and, as we all know, any game against us is treated as a cup-final by their fans. Make no mistake, they always want to beat us more than other side. Oh, and apparently Bullard came off injured yesterday. If he doesn't play against us that will help.

The teams that do well over the tough xmas new year schedule will be in pole position for the second half of the season. Its funny that when Liverscum draw at home so de we and when they win so do we. Its a race of three now, united look to have the deepest squad (berbatov on the bench) and scholes back in the frame but puddle have shown resilience this season and we have not taken our opportunities.

We do need more drive through the midfield and more goals. Perhaps essien will provide that bit its going to take a while for his game to build. We need even more from Ballack and Lampard and some more goals from the wide players.

Fulham will be a really tough team to beat. They have done really well the whole season. Knowing Hodgson from finnish national team his formation is a defensive minded. One goal margin is expected or a draw.

Hope Drogba plays and Deco doesn't. Things looked lot better with the formation against W.Brom.

Prefer to have Beletti in instead of Bosingwa , better use of the ball and can shoot straight , times i feel Bosingwa over does it and struggles with crosses. Fulham are no pushovers but Drogba must start , even if they are defensive minded, Droga has ability to come up with something .

Is it on TV ?

Stating the obvious, but Liverpool are 2-0 up and cruising against the Barcodes, we MUST win. We can't take advantage when they f*ck up, we better do when they extend their lead. If we don't bloody catch them I'm praying for another United title.

I have given up watching the Newcastle Liverpool game - Newcastle are dismally poor and I can easily see Liverpool filling their boots here. The number of times either Ger 'National Traitor' rard, Hyppia or Kuyt has been allowed to stand in the box with absolutely nobody marking them is ridiculous. Newcastle may have staged a mini recovery under kinnear but looking at the way they have been playing in the past 2 weeks I can easily see them dropping down into the Championship this season.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hangeland, Hughes, Konchesky, Davies, Etuhu, Murphy, Dempsey, Johnson, Zamora.

Subs: Zuberbuhler, Nevland, Gray, Stoor, Andreasen, Kallio, Baird.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Alex, Ashley Cole, Deco, Mikel, Lampard, Joe Cole, Drogba, Malouda.

Subs: Cudicini, Carvalho, Ballack, Ferreira, Kalou, Belletti, Anelka.

Hmmm, sticking to his guns then in not having Drog and Anelka playing together.

I am looking for good game from Malouda and Deco today!!!

good to see ricci back, hope he doesnt play deco wide left again, it just doesnt work. put him behind the striker, its where hes most effective.

Archived