Ex-Chelsea Players You Don't Like

Liam

Here are three to kick things off:

Tony Cascarino: Irritating, wife-beating, fake Irish tosspot who has continued to annoy long after he has outlived his limited usefulness. Should have stuck to hairdressing.

Brian Laudrup: Straight-backed Dane who came, saw, feigned injury, did nothing and left.

Marc Bosnich: Rotund Australian who came, saw, feigned injury, did drugs and left.

Panucci:

Horrible greasy arrogant sod who spent his time at the Bridge looking down his nose at the club, it's fans and the rest of the players. Acted as if he was doing us a favour by his mere presence, Oh and he was useless.

Andy Townsend:

Can't stand him. He now does co hosts a talk show on TalkSport, coming across as an ignorant, opinionated, loud mouthed, small brained little-Englander, All round horrible git.

Johnny Sissons - was sh*te for us, and will always be remembered as a West Ham player

Clive Walker? - still not decided on this one yet, good player on his day but hard to forgive him for the Sunderland semi-final

Petar Borota - never liked him even when he was with us

Pat Nevin - great player, but he's on the radio a lot and is obviously a Septic fan - plus he's got an awful whiny nasal voice

Gordon Durie/Gus Poyet/Carlo Cudicini - and any others who found their way to WHL after leaving the Bridge

Dave Beasant - never liked him

Andy Townsend - do I really have to give a reason?

Vinnie Jones - can't think of anything to like about the bloke - oh, hang on, there was that cracking goal at Anfield!

Brian Laudrup - having seen him play so brilliantly for Rangers, I was well excited when we signed him. But I can't forgive him for f*cking off so quickly. A bit like Durie, he said he wanted to play back in his home country of Denmark, and then signed for Ajax - c*nt!

Mark Bosnich - c*nt

William Gallas - great player for Chelsea, shame he turned out to be such an arsehole

I was gonna list the players who were sh*te for Chelsea, but I'd be here all night ;)

Bluebeard

Have to agree on Clive Walker. He got what he deserved when Speedie got a hold of him after the match

Nevin I entirely disagree with - not just a great player for us but also a voice of decency when our stands (and the country as a whole)had far too many racists in it.

Just out of interest why the dislike of Borota? Just becaue of some of the clangers he made in nets or is there another reason?

Johnny Sissons - was sh*te for us, and will always be remembered as a West Ham player

Clive Walker? - still not decided on this one yet, good player on his day but hard to forgive him for the Sunderland semi-final

Petar Borota - never liked him even when he was with us

Pat Nevin - great player, but he's on the radio a lot and is obviously a Septic fan - plus he's got an awful whiny nasal voice

Gordon Durie/Gus Poyet/Carlo Cudicini - and any others who found their way to WHL after leaving the Bridge

Dave Beasant - never liked him

Andy Townsend - do I really have to give a reason?

Vinnie Jones - can't think of anything to like about the bloke - oh, hang on, there was that cracking goal at Anfield!

Brian Laudrup - having seen him play so brilliantly for Rangers, I was well excited when we signed him. But I can't forgive him for f*cking off so quickly. A bit like Durie, he said he wanted to play back in his home country of Denmark, and then signed for Ajax - c*nt!

Mark Bosnich - c*nt

William Gallas - great player for Chelsea, shame he turned out to be such an arsehole

I was gonna list the players who were sh*te for Chelsea, but I'd be here all night :laugh2:

cheers BB, saved me making a list as they are exactly the ones i was going to say (except for pat nevin who i loved as a player for us)

Just out of interest why the dislike of Borota? Just becaue of some of the clangers he made in nets or is there another reason?

Nothing against him as a person really, he just scared the life out of me every game he played in, sometimes coming out to the halfway line and trying to play one-two's :laugh2:

As for Pat Nevin, apart from his voice, for some reason he's been chosen to co-commentate on Old Firm games recently, something he should never do, being such a rabid Septic fan. Loved him as a player though, still remember him running rings round Kevin Keegan, not once but twice - truly a class player, though not quite as good as Charlie Cooke :lol:

Guest bigjockknew

Sutton Elliot and Burley - rabid septics

Durie, Poyet, Cudicini - nuff said

Nevin - bitter wee man now

Glen Johnson - over rated gobsh*te

Archived