Which Man U Players Do You Dislike the Most?

mickyg

In order of pure hatred: - Ferdinand, Evra, Neville, Van der Saar, Scholes, Brown, Vidic, Evans, Rooney, Berbatov, Owen, Park, Nani, Fabio, Rafael, Giggs, Anderson

Manure players I don't mind, err... Fletcher, Foster, Hargreaves, Carrick, Welbeck... I think that's it

Scholes. horrible ginger-headed, dirty, snidey northern git who's been getting away with his own patent brand of nastiness for a couple of decades now. again and again you'll hear some sycophantic commentator chuckling to himself indulgently while commenting "paul scholes is a fantastic player but he can't tackle to save his life." can't tackle? he's a DIRTY BLOODY bar steward YOU PRICK.

Scholes for me, a sly f**ker and a dirty c**t, Neville is too much of an arse licker and a is too much of a Manc, but by BIGGEST and most deep vile hatred will always be Paddy Crerand . A total c**t .

For those of you who dont know who he is, he's an ex Man yoo player who talks sh*te everytime he opens his gob.

Scholes for me, a sly f**ker and a dirty c**t, Neville is too much of an arse licker and a is too much of a Manc, but by BIGGEST and most deep vile hatred will always be Paddy Crerand . A total c**t .

For those of you who dont know who he is, he's an ex Man yoo player who talks sh*te everytime he opens his gob.

yeah , spot on Ch i forgot about Crerand the boy from the gorbals , he is one arogrant f....ker , talks total p..s the type he,d start an arguement in an empty room, i had supressed that anger Ch cheers :rolleyes:

has to be evra, what a prick,fletcher pisses me of i dont no why. neville i dont mind because he gives it loads to the scousers

bingo. I despise Evra. The rest I dont really have a real burning hatred for, but Johnny Evans acts like a piece of sh*t alot of times

Scholes I like despite his potential career enders every game solely because he was pretty classy after penalty kicks in Moscow

Archived