The next bands you are going to see?

I got a couple but my phone's pretty sh*t so they don't look too great. The stages and fire that they had were unreal though. Never seen anything like the things they were using. Felt absolutely dead after the last few Niggas In Paris but it was worth it lol.

Also I thought I heard someone doing the Zigger Zagger when everyone was waiting to get into the underground station afters :laugh2:

Yeah I managed to swap tickets with my friend as she was like claustrophobic so wanted seats, so I was lucky. I have a fractured rib now though but so worth it, and my arms are killing me from bowing to them haha.

Oh yes the amount of weed being smoked was ridiculous, police had to be called and everything - crazy :laugh2: :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Not the next band I'm going to see, but just got a ticket to see Fishbone at a local club in November. The last time I saw them was about ten years ago, and that was an absolutely mental gig. One of the best I've been to. Ever. Hopefully they can still throw a proper party.

• 2 weeks later...

Pearl Jam were excellent, pity I can't say the same for Amsterdam's new "Ziggo Dome". I feel sorry for the Dutch all their history, many beautiful buildings surviving wars, etc engineering expertise to conquer settlement, etc, and what do they build a f**king box. Apart from being ugly, the sound is crap for a new purpose built arena, but at least the stage was high. Yet even worse is the stupid token system to pay for food & drinks. Queue up to buy the tokens in the most anti-foreigner machine known to man, queue up at the bar, get to the front and the beer pumps stop working, new queue at different bar and after 30 minutes a beer! This was the first real rock concert in the place so you can expect a few teething troubles, but not at the bar!

• 2 weeks later...

66,000 and I had the pleasure of 3 hours 40 minutes with Bruce Springsteen last night, absolutely amazing gig the guy has more energy than a 6 month old chimp.

And for contrast tonight I'm off to see Marillion and then on Monday it's a quick waltz across the North sea to see Eddie Vedder at Hammersmith

I'd love to see the Black Lips live, from what I've heard their Live shows can be mental.

I understand they've mellowed down quite a bit from their early years("growing up" or "maturing", I think they call it), but they still put on a good show. And by mellowing down, I mean there wasn't any vomiting, peeing into the audience, setting things on fire or whatever it was that they used to do...(?)

I went to see this man last night. He was playing in a free open-air concert about twenty minutes along the coast from where I live. He was sensational!

..and this was the pianist playing with him

Edited by moi