The next bands you are going to see?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love it if NIN would come with Tomahawk to Finland as well.

So the concert in Milan on last Wednesday... Tomahawk was simply good (Patton that crazy maniac at the end: "Forza Milan! Forza Balotelli!"), but NiN has totally blown me away. This visuals on this tour are f**king great, I'd say probably the best I've seen from them and this wasn't my first NiN gig at all. El Rezzo seemed to be enjoying very much that they weren't playing at a festival (as almost all other European legs of the tour) so he put on a terrific show. If I find a good vid of the full concert I'll share, I'd definitely like to watch it again.

Going to see an acoustic set of Norwegian Maria Mena on Thursday think the aesthetics will be good.

Then next Sunday another item will be crossed off the bucket list when I see Laura Marling. 

Edited by Tim W
  • 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Saw Steven Wilson for the upteenth time last night, has this guy ever played a bad gig?

Nothing booked until next year, Polica and Anna Calvi. Although Anna Von Hausswolff is playing next weekend. I used to share a flat with her mum in my younger days so might go along as I'm sure she'll be there might be nice to catch up over a glass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought tickets to see Public Enemy in Belfast in August.

Bit of an impulse buy, considering I only know about 5 of their songs.

Must brush up on their discography. Never been to a rap gig before, so it should be fun, and they are pioneers!