lauren

The next bands you are going to see?

Just got back from seeing Gaz Brookfield at an obscure, tiny venue in Shrewsbury (so obscure I'd never heard of it!).  He's a young singer/songwriter I saw at Glastonbury and thought was fantastic.  He was supporting a Celtic folk/punk band called Ferocious Dog who were very lively and great fun.  Such a good night of live music - always good to have such a fun night locally and enjoy such talent.

3 weeks till Carter USM's last ever gig, so excited - The Frank and Walters and Sultans of Ping FC to support, it's going to be magic.

Oh wow!

I didn't understand any of that.

Going to see the Mike Zito and Samantha Fish Bands at a club near where I live next Tuesday. Both are blues groups and are over from the States. I've one of her albums. Should be good.

Lol thought it was the 02 I think their gigging in the o2 in December as well. Enjoy it should be nutty

It's a shame - it would've been a great day to go to Chelsea and Madness on the same day!  Really looking forward to it!

It's a shame - it would've been a great day to go to Chelsea and Madness on the same day! Really looking forward to it!

Chelsea played man utd the same weekend as madness played earls Court had tickets for both shame I lost my passport lol I think the game was 1-1 kalou scored for us. Madness gigged in my home city last almost to years ago our supporter s club gave suggs a bit of Waterford Crystal

What's under the bridge like as a venue

Its quality mate it only holds about 5/600, plenty of bars to get served as well, Roman had it done out for his own personal use so it was always going to be class,  i really like the venue, of course it helps being under our east stand.

It's a shame - it would've been a great day to go to Chelsea and Madness on the same day!  Really looking forward to it!

Tottenham away last season Madness played at the Ally Pally the same night, our game was a 12.45 kick off, we spent the day after the game boozing in N17 before heading over to Muswell Hill, i dont remember much about the day :biggrin:

Its quality mate it only holds about 5/600, plenty of bars to get served as well, Roman had it done out for his own personal use so it was always going to be class, i really like the venue, of course it helps being under our east stand.

Remember when it used to be bluebells nightclub I think that's what it was pricey out. I've seen pics of under the bridge looks like its decent

Saw Bad Manners last night at Under The Bridge, if your in to Ska but never seen BM give yourself a treat & go & see them even if its only the once, their excellent, ive never seen them do a bad gig, my all time favourite Ska band.

You wont be disappointed.

Going to see Limehouse Lizzy on 17 March. A great tribute act to Thin Lizzy. Saw them last year and they finished the set with Black Rose, one of my favourite Lizzy songs.