Vintage Blues pictures and film

Carshalton Blue

28 minutes ago, bluehaze said:

Shed t-shirts are good don't know about the rest of their stuff does anyone remember the kids show Parsley the Lion that's what it reminds me of it looks nothing like the Chelsea badge.

https://www.cfc-blues.com/#/store

Yeah of ‘a certain Chelsea Vintage’ and kinda remember it.  

Edited by erskblue

41 minutes ago, erskblue said:

Yeah of ‘a certain Chelsea Vintage’ and kinda remember it.  

Iam a ruffed up feathery old owl call sage > prup pup prup pup prup pup  > ,iam dill the dog > erfff erffff erffff > iam a very friendly lion called P A R S LEY 

Iam a ruffed up feathery owl called sage ,i get very angry when iam in a rage ,prup pup prup pup prup pup .

iam Dilly the dog ,iam a dog called dill ,errerffaa errerffaa errerffaa.

iam a very very friendly lion called PARSLEYYYYYYY.

thats how i recall it after a re think 

5 hours ago, erskblue said:

History of Chelsea on Twitter.

This here chelsea v Italy U 23s matchday programme ,the front cover picture does anyone have an idea or know who the other team is in that photo ? 

i have a fealing that its York city for obvious reason  but fact that game is against a International team type of throws me .

Just now, donnyblue said:

This here chelsea v Italy U 23s matchday programme ,the front cover picture does anyone have an idea or know who the other team is in that photo ? 

i have a fealing that its York city for obvious reason  but fact that game is against a International team type of throws me .

Certainly looks like York City on the cover of that programme.

The match v Italy U23 for ‘The Prince Philip Cup’ ended up in a 0-0 draw.

Watched by a crowd of 9,076.

This friendly was a charity match in aid of the National Playing Fields.

The Italian U23 captain that night was Francesco Graziani. He played in all of Italy's matches in the 1982 World Cup Finals in Spain.

When they beat West Germany 3-1 in the Final.

He'd a good record for Italy at full International Level.  He played 64 times, scoring 23 goals from 1975-1983.

1 hour ago, erskblue said:

Certainly looks like York City on the cover of that programme.

The match v Italy U23 for ‘The Prince Philip Cup’ ended up in a 0-0 draw.

Watched by a crowd of 9,076.

This friendly was a charity match in aid of the National Playing Fields.

The Italian U23 captain that night was Francesco Graziani. He played in all of Italy's matches in the 1982 World Cup Finals in Spain.

When they beat West Germany 3-1 in the Final.

He'd a good record for Italy at full International Level.  He played 64 times, scoring 23 goals from 1975-1983.

Thats why i called it as York city first as i know that did play in a strip with a big fcuk off Y on the front as in York . But i also seem to recall Burnley with a Y on the front ? But i would never go in with all me poker chips on the Burnley punt just a check 

12 hours ago, donnyblue said:

Played York city at home earlier in the month so that would back your hunch