Any game recommendation?

7 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

I played skyrim and was surprised to see they made no attempt to fix the game, it is still just as glitchy 

I think they are still releasing patches for Daggerfall... (not simply a dig, anyone who played that will know what I'm talking about ;))

9 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

I played skyrim and was surprised to see they made no attempt to fix the game, it is still just as glitchy 

It's Bethesda we're talking about here! They are well known for their glitches. I do agree though, they really should have put in more effort to clean up the Special Edition, instead of the graphic upgrade and "Volumetric God-rays" they've added in. 

As much as I am enjoying playing Skyrim I've been disappointed by the lack of polish on the game. 

I've seen so many glitches already and I've run into one last night that could potentially ruin my whole save that I've got to try to work around tonight. 

I don't feel like the graphics have been enhanced anywhere near as much as they made out prior to the release either. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

As much as I am enjoying playing Skyrim I've been disappointed by the lack of polish on the game. 

I've seen so many glitches already and I've run into one last night that could potentially ruin my whole save that I've got to try to work around tonight. 

I don't feel like the graphics have been enhanced anywhere near as much as they made out prior to the release either. 

I agree with your senitments about the game and graphics. What is this game-breaking bug you've come across?? So i know to avoid it. 

36 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

I agree with your senitments about the game and graphics. What is this game-breaking bug you've come across?? So i know to avoid it. 

I've completed the second request for the Companions, when you return to Whiterun to hand in the quest you have bit where there is dialogue that plays out and it freezes you to the spot so you can listen or whatever. 

Anyway, when they all finish talking about whether they'll let you join the companions and the dialogue stops my character remains frozen to the spot and I can't move anywhere. I tried to waiting but that doesn't solve it. 

So I'm going to go do another quest elsewhere and hope that when I return it won't kick in with the same problem. 

18 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

f**k off BlueNProud

Uh what the f**k why?? What's your problem? I gave a game recommendation that I thought was good. Get the stick out of your ass you f**king cock sucking piece of sh*t!!

Edited by BlueNProud

2 hours ago, BlueNProud said:

Uh what the f**k why?? What's your problem? I gave a game recommendation that I thought was good. Get the stick out of your ass you f**king cock sucking piece of sh*t!!

I am guessing he mistakenly thought you were spamming ??

17 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I've completed the second request for the Companions, when you return to Whiterun to hand in the quest you have bit where there is dialogue that plays out and it freezes you to the spot so you can listen or whatever. 

Anyway, when they all finish talking about whether they'll let you join the companions and the dialogue stops my character remains frozen to the spot and I can't move anywhere. I tried to waiting but that doesn't solve it. 

So I'm going to go do another quest elsewhere and hope that when I return it won't kick in with the same problem. 

Turns out that this is a bug that's carried over from the original version.

Basically it's due to fast travelling back to Whiterun and it messes up the Companions follower you goes on the quest with you.

The work around is to fast travel to the stables outside Whiterun and then to walk into Whiterun... Stupid that something like that still exists in a remastered edition of a game.

I've played Battlefield games in the past but i've never really got in to one until now. Battlefield 1 is easily one of the best shooters i've played since MW1 and MW2 with the large maps and as someone previously mentioned less focus on purely K/D ratios. 

I'm half tempted to not bother even getting the new CoD but desperately want the remastered MW1 that comes with it. Does anyone know if the remaster will be available on its own?

Is anyone else using the mods? I've used a few so far, ones that make weather better, better skill tree etc. Best one though I'd the ring that gives you 100,000 carry. Oh and the one that gives the characters you kill sexy underwear ha ha.