Any game recommendation?

Open cities, gets rid of load screens.

Unofficial patch.

Forgotten city - a superb mission.

Falskaar.

Ordinator - more perks

Ring of increased carry weight

Edited by dkw

I'm really enjoying Skyrim. I basically missed it the first time around so everything is new to me - I think I did the first quest or two and that was it for some reason.

I've downloaded a few mods - ones that prevent glitches and improve graphics etc. Not going to get anything that will change the game or hand me an advantage. 

Still loving Battlefield 1. Mainly playing as a scout. Really want to level up and get the Martini-Henry rifle. While the gameplay is unbelievably good, the levelling up system and lack of new guns between levels 3 and 10 is a bit crap.

I've installed several mods, so I've got loads more spells, a few more quests, etc... Going to uninstall the armour one, as it seems unfair as its worth thousands per piece for just a few bits of leather.

5 hours ago, RichardCFC said:

Still loving Battlefield 1. Mainly playing as a scout. Really want to level up and get the Martini-Henry rifle. While the gameplay is unbelievably good, the levelling up system and lack of new guns between levels 3 and 10 is a bit crap.

One thing I would say Call of Duty has always been better at is rewarding you for playing. You're forever unlocking new guns, attachments, perks etc. With Battlefield despite investing a fair bit of time into certain classes I feel like so much is still locked off to me.

On 11/6/2016 at 21:31, Adam said:

Been playing the Dragon Age DLC - The Jaws of Hakkon.

Inquisition is easily one of my all time favourites. Sensational game.

I didn't really enjoy it, Dragon Age 2 was much better. Didn't play any of the DLC though. 

On 07/11/2016 at 19:25, Zinc said:

The Mass Effect trilogy is one of the best video game trilogies of all time IMO.

Delighted that Andromeda is (possibly) coming out soon!

Mass effect 2 and 3 are free on Xbox one for anyone with ea access.

21 hours ago, Zeta Orionis said:

WHY HAS SKYRIM GOT SO MUCH CONTENT, I NEED TO DO OTHER THINGS WITH MY LIFE AT SOME POINT

No, you don't! Give it your all. SUCH an immersive game. Some of the Dwemer dungeons are MASSIVE, I literally spent hours and hours in one.

But I also like spending time just going from town to town, picking locks and stealing stuff from peoples' houses when they are asleep in their beds. 

Riverwood is one of my favourite places, such a quaint little place. 

On 11/7/2016 at 16:30, Chelsbear said:

Hoping CD keys get the COD remastered codes again.

Not shelling out more than £50 odd quid to play it.

CD Keys had it for £36.00 on release day. I thought it would later drop in price but it was at £57.99 when i last looked last night.. Don't suppose you know any other websites that might sell the Modern Warfare remaster for a fair price?

3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

CD Keys had it for £36.00 on release day. I thought it would later drop in price but it was at £57.99 when i last looked last night.. Don't suppose you know any other websites that might sell the Modern Warfare remaster for a fair price?

I read that you need the Infinite Warfare disk to play it though. Is that not true?

19 hours ago, RichardCFC said:

I read that you need the Infinite Warfare disk to play it though. Is that not true?

Yep, sadly its true. I ended up going out last night and buying the package but my god Modern Warfare remaster is good. Proper throwback to the good ol' CoD days. Only issue is the kill streaks. 7 kills is a fairly easy streak to achieve now so helicopters are always there.

20 hours ago, RichardCFC said:

It's true in general but it can be done, well for the PS4 digital copy anyway.

CD Keys were selling the codes for the remastered version (PS4) and I got one.

Digital copies were bundled with new PS4's. Alas they don't need a disc.. Each game is a separate code so CDKeys are just selling them off individually.

Edited by Chelsbear

Early reviews of Watch Dogs 2 coming in, and they're very good:

Gamesradar: 5 stars

Forbes : 9/10

God is a Geek: 9/10

Polygon : 8/10

Telegraph: 4 stars

Independent: 4 stars

IGN and Eurogamer's are in progress.

The overall feeling is it's the game the first should have been. We have a protagonist who actually has a personality, a beautifully realised San Francisco and even MORE hacking fun this time. Being able to hack cars and put out APBs on anyone you want is going to be fun! 

There are issues with the multiplayer apparently, framerate drops or something, which Ubisoft are frantically trying to fix before launch. Expected really, since its Ubi.

Will ask for this one for Xmas, I think. In the meantime I have plenty to do in Skyrim and Battlefield 1.