Fixtures out on Friday - Who do we want first?

Myles_91

Fixtures are out on Friday, so we can start planning our nights in and calling off social events etc ;)

Long way till the season starts but I was just wondering whether anyone had any early preferences?

I wouldn't mind Everton away, Everton never start well and they are our bogey team of late anyway, failing that a trip to Villa Park would be more than welcome or maybe even a nice home local derby against Fulham or Arsenal.

I don't like starting off against newly promoted teams so would rather not play QPR, Norwich or Swansea just yet, particularly the latter

I don't think I'd like Everton first. I think getting them out of the way early would be nice, but not first. I'd like to see us at home to West Brom or Wolves - someone that shouldn't really give us too much aggro. I'd like someone a bit rubbish in the first game even more this year because we don't have the Charity Shield as a warm up for a change :P

I'm not sure what I want. In a way it would be nice to get a big game immediately and hopefully win it to get a great start to the season. On the other hand an easier opponent we can beat comfortable - preferably with quite a few goals as well - could get our confidence up. I would not mind a similar start as last season.

What about Swansea? Welcome Brendan to the league with a little bit of thumping like we did to Robbie D last season. :D

On second thought, I'd want a tough fixture to start with. We always start off well and then for some reason go into hibernation when November kicks in. A tough start would ensure players dont start being complacent two months into the season.

i dont know about first, but id like to get united away over and done with before november. It seems we always play them away when its crunch time and i feel its time we were given the luxury of a few home games come april/may

Remember , the fixtures are copyrighted and so can't be listed on here. We get this every year - someone always does it!

Stoke (a) I'm going for...

Its an absolute joke that you cant post the fixtures due to copyrighting, or at least you cant copy and paste them. I presume your ok to post them if typed up on word or something like that?

Archived