• Ramires
    • Meireles
    • Drogba
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Lampard
    • Torres
    • Bosingwa

Was thinking about this topic before it came up and couldn't think of a canidate. However reading the other posts reminded me

that Torres contribution was probably the only positive. with the shot and setting up Drogba in what was a very dire game.

Quite sad that we are making Torres MOTM merely because he hit some woodwork. I agree that Torres was pretty much the lone brightspot but it saddens me greatly! Chelsea is in a flat out tailspin and its time AVB starts utilizing some of the youth in the squad. Honestly, can it get any worse?

I think on the whole the award should go to Luiz. His defending looked more assured for 90% of the game, and stopped from lunging in on a couple of times where he would have in the past.

On their second goal, Luiz has to take some of the blame because of his positioning, but at the same time Terry should push over, and Ashley should come in to cover, but none of them did what they were meant to and it cost us.

Went for Torres too, it's shocking when you compare how our two strikers have played in the last few games - Torres simply needs (and deserves) far more game time and I desperately hope that AVB has finally realised this.

I thought Romeu and Luiz were also decent for what it's worth. Cech made a couple of decent saves.

Not sure we can really call that a MOTM performance from Torres. But his hitting the woodwork did really energise the players and the crowd but then nothing to show for it. I thought Meireles was very good for most of the match (some poor shots aside) and was putting 100% in the whole match so I gave it to him.

Well then it was the game before that. Seems to only get to play when Drogba needs a rest.

never started the game before that

or the game before that

or the game before that

or the game before that

or the game before that

or the game before that

or the game before that

or the game before that

or the game before that