MOTM vs Leicester

loz

MOTM vs Leicester  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM against Leicester?

• Cech
    • Bertrand
    • Cahill
    • Ivanovic
    • Bosingwa
    • Mikel
    • Meireles
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Malouda
    • Essien
    • Luiz

Two goals and two assists make it a pretty easy choice however I must say that even if Torres hadn't found the net I would have selected him. I thought his all round game was excellent today and hopefully this will kick start his Chelsea career.

by a mile long before he scored.....worked his bollox off all day and showed studge how to be a team player.....the class is still there, just needs to be brought out........i know its against lesser opposition but hopefully this will give him the confidence to get going again

come on Nando....

great goal Marshall...one of the best this year..

As complete a performance as you could want,all his pomp and vigour,even before he scored,studge excellent goal scorer,sh*te team player,just seen the post match with torres and Cahill,cahill is a monster...torres as 10/10 as you will see... Aviva Fernando.

Torres instead of Sturridge. Just as dangerous, and a team player.

Agreed... In fact if I was RDM, I would've pulled him today and bring on Lukaku and paired him up with Torres... Sturridge has all the talent but doesn't appear he is playing for the club. Chalk.it up as being young and ambiti

Torres instead of Sturridge. Just as dangerous, and a team player.

Agreed... In fact if I was RDM, I would've pulled him today and bring on Lukaku and paired him up with Torres... Sturridge has all the talent but doesn't appear he is playing for the club. Chalk it up as being young and ambitious but he needs to learn to be less selfish...

Apologies for the incomplete double post... Think theres a gremlin in my phone... Or more likely user error...

Edited by DoubleHelix74

Torres has been working hard for many, many matches. No-one's doubting his work rate or his team work.

But for me, he'd looked slow both last season and this.

Not today, though. I don't know if Leicester City are slow, but Torres repeatedly looked like he'd found his pace again on breakaways. It was wonderful to see him looking so quick again.

Torres, of course. Happy for him when he ended his goal drought.

What i thought helped him, is that for both of the goals, he made up his mind quickly and did n't give himself any time to get nervous.

Also his unselfishness for setting up Meireles was a little moment of class.