WHERE WERE YOU WHEN DROGBA SCORED?

I was watching it at my mate's. I had already broken a ceramic ornament he had hanging on his ceiling -by accident- when Cech saved Schweinsteiger's pen.

Drogba's goal made me go mental, I jumped around the garden shouting and crying until my throat just gave up.

I sat in the sofa in front of the telly, with my Chelsea scarf in front of my teary eyes just wishing our dream could come true and wishing to some higher power that it wouldn't be Moscow all over again.

A fraction of a second after the ball hit he net I was jumping around screaming and crying like a mad man.

I was flying through the air , in slow motion, twisting turning and rolling , like an agile 56 year old cat, screeching things i will probably never remember in my drunken state. Drink still in hand...Landing, kissing everyone around me. Throwing my daughter into the heavens and hugging my son so he couldnt breathe...This all felt like an age in time..In clacton on sea

I was in a pub somewhere near the Bridge. The second Drogba scored, beers were flying around, cheers and screams were going about, I was drenched, accidentally fisted a guy, accidentally got fisted in the face, made new chelsea fan mates, it was AMAZING!

Archived