Worry

Uno
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

It is clear now that the club will be signing yet another new manager in the summer. Two things worry me about this. The first is this January we need to sign a new striker and maybe a midfielder but will the board do this with only a temp manager in charge, what if we signed a player or two and then Pep comes in and says that he doesnt want those players? I fear that the board will hold off now until the summer before signing anyone.

Talking of Pep this brings me on to my second worry. If we are going all out to sign him then I think we could miss out on resigning Jose. Jose in my opinion is the only manager who could come in and work magic straight away. He knows a lot of the players even still and will bring his own backroom staff who will know whats going on.

I also think that Pep is over rated. My mum could win with Barca and she knows nothing about football.

Guest RFC_CFC

Why any of them would come to a club who sack CL winning managers not even half way through a season baffles me but it will no doubt happen...luckily for us.

Jose is the ONLY man for the job.

He has passion for the club and his supporters and has maintained that ever since the day he left.

Short of Sir Alex he has the best track record of a manager in recent times. To do the treble at Inter and then wrestle the title from Barcelona shows that.

If we let him go to City or Utd I am afraid Roman will be chasing shadows.

Why?

Pep is who roman has in his mind can make us play the way he wants. It has to be him that takes us forward and if he fails then so be it, the idea of getting a team to play like barca in the PL has to be conceded. Then Jose can come home and will not have the axe of we want to play this way hanging over his head. I would hate to see Jose come in and get axed after 6 - 18 months.

Edited by smileysmiles

Jose is the ONLY man for the job.

He has passion for the club and his supporters and has maintained that ever since the day he left.

Short of Sir Alex he has the best track record of a manager in recent times. To do the treble at Inter and then wrestle the title from Barcelona shows that.

If we let him go to City or Utd I am afraid Roman will be chasing shadows.

Bang on the money. Let's remember a few things ..

Before Jose came Roman tried to hire Sven (the then England manager). Makes you proud to be Chelsea doesn't it? Kenyon denied it but we were caught with our trousers down. Had Roman got his way, there would never have been Jose. Worth thinking about.

Roman, in his infinite wisdom, forked out a fortune for Shevchenko, who was a crock (ring any bells?) and that paved the way for Jose's eventual sacking. That's right folks, Roman, in his infinite wisdom , sacked Jose. Not even Inter MIlan or Real Madrid sack Jose, on the contrary, they do everything in their power to make him stay. Jose instilled his special type of mentality into the likes of Drogba, Ashley, Lamps, JT, Essien, Cech etc (commonly referred to as the "old guard"). Roman, in his infinite wisdom, replaced Jose with Avram Grant. The less said the better. Then there was Phil, Guus, Carlo. A "who's who" of football management. Remarkable what money can buy. With all the money spent on managers and players, it's little wonder we were successful, particularly as it was the "old guard" (schooled by Jose) that were at the heart of everything we won. Let's face it, it wasn't down to the likes of Deco.

I wonder if we would have won anything without Jose, hey Sven?

Roman, in his infinite wisdom, decided to smash the British transfer record on another crock. Carlo went, a new young kid on the block came in, Di Matteo replaced him, dropped the crock, and voila, enter a particularly vile Spanish waiter to get the best out of the crock. It's amazing what money can buy. Now that Jose's class are on the way out I doubt very much we're going to be half as successful unless he comes back, as the heart has well and truly been ripped out of our club, and we're left to pin our hopes on a self-pitious, preening, self-obsessed, sulking diva with no heart.

The sooner this comes to an end the better and I don't mind saying I want Torres and Rafa out of our club. They don't belong here.

No doubt Roman, in his infinite wisdom, has his heart set on Pep, which only goes to prove what an idiot he is. Mind you, anyone would be a blessed relief after what we have now.

I have come to the opinion that we have been successful because of Roman's money and despite Roman's idiocy, for I truly believe he's an idiot and a classless one at that. Rafa at Chelsea? Thank you Roman for sickening all of us. You were lucky Sven got caught having secret talks with Chelsea, otherwise I very much doubt we'd have won a damn thing.

Guest RFC_CFC

I think Stamford Bridge would become a good place to go for an atmosphere again if it happened.

Like a library these days

Hopefully it would improve the moods on these boards too, the way it's gone yesterday and today it wont be a nice place to be around in the coming months....

My worry if we were to bring Mourinho back is what that affect it would have on Ash/Ryan's & Bran/Azpi's attacking aspect. They're vital for us and I fear they'll be stopped from going past the halfway line. What of young Eden who likes his flicks? Reduced to being a sub/being subbed each game like Joe Cole?

Never go back to your ex girlfriend....Never going to re-capture the initial magic and there was a reason you split up in the first place.

We as fans, as people, have a habit of romantizing some people and remembering only the good bits. If we think back, there were some pretty dire and insipid performances alongside poor results prior to Mourinhos departure. The honeymoon period was over.

I honestly think Guardiola is going to say no in the summer. Why on earth would he want to come here and get sacked 6 months later when things aren't going brilliantly instantly?

Jose is the only manager left who could get us out of this mess the board have created. I can think of no others in world football who I would either want here, or who would want to come here.

I honestly think Guardiola is going to say no in the summer. Why on earth would he want to come here and get sacked 6 months later when things aren't going brilliantly instantly?

Jose is the only manager left who could get us out of this mess the board have created. I can think of no others in world football who I would either want here, or who would want to come here.

Word is that he's unsure about Chelsea because of the managerial merry-go-round, and you can't really blame him for that.

Ideally Jose will leave Real Madrid at the end of the season and he will become Roman's first choice. If he is not Roman's first choice then he is a complete and utter tw*t. I really don't see anybody else who I would want here or who I think could do as good a job as he did. We never really truly recovered from his sacking and it was almost 6 years ago.

Bring him back Roman. Do the right thing.