Chelsea v Swansea (COC SF 1st Leg) 09/01/13 KO 19:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I hope so but Swansa are a very good side in form unlike Southampton. We can't underestimate them and Ba is unfortunately cup tied so we're back to Torres. No Moses either due to ACON which is a big blow.

Pretty much this, which is why I'm expecting a very tough game.

Ba isn't cup tied for League Cup nor Europa League he is just off to ACON which is a shame after his great debut. 

:Troll_Face:

'He will be eligible for selection for tomorrow's FA Cup match at Southampton, and the Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle. He will wear the no. 29 shirt.' 

From the Chelsea website.

:Troll_Face:

'He will be eligible for selection for tomorrow's FA Cup match at Southampton, and the Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle. He will wear the no. 29 shirt.' 

From the Chelsea website.

It's a lie! He's off to ACON!

tough game......... perhaps ? 

FSW will reinstate Torres probably and bench Mata & Ba so any advantage from continuity and form the team have from today will vanish into thin air

mickey mouse cup but would like to see a Wembley game next month for our beloved Blues, so the tie needs to be won at the Bridge thats for sure.

I'd prefer to see Ba start vs Swansea and Ba to start vs Stoke.

Providing he isn't at the ACON....

This.

The longer Torres is 'rested', the better the chance we have of scoring and winning games. Looking forward to going to this game, hopefully I can witness Ba's first goal at Stamford bridge for Chelsea, which will hopefully then become one of many!  :wink:

Well now i am pissed. I have just found out that the BBC ain't showing the Semi-Finals of the Capital One Cup this year, so now i am going to have to listen to the stupid radio. Typical, this is the first time we have been to the semi's in years and now i can't watch it :mad:

I would watch a live stream but i don't have enough internet allowance :mad:

Screw you BBC, you have ditched loads of Sports to fund for the stupid Olympics last year.

This will be a couple of tough games methinks. I'd definitely take a 2-0 home win to Swansea, if at all possible.

However, I think we will make hard work of our home leg, esp. if we don't take our chances.

Games can be won or lost by very fine margins. Therefore, for me ... I hope Ba starts on Wednesday.

This is a competition I have really enjoyed this year ... Wolves, Man Utd & Leeds were very good games to watch.

I hope we can win this, this year. Chelsea vs Villa final ... fingers crossed!

Difficult side Swansea are to predict this season. They have looked good but also lost some games you did not expect them too.

They will be up for this, no doubt. To the other 3 sides winning this would be big, less so for Villa maybe but they have gone a while without a trophy. Winning the COC will not make or break our season, finishing in the top 4 or not will likely do that.

However been a while since we won it and we are nearly there so I hope we play a strong side, go for the throat, leave Torres on the bench and take a good scoreline back to Wales.

Hopefully if it is a Chelsea vs Villa final it will be better than the 2000 FA Cup final we may have made sone history that day but how boring was that game?

I'd prefer to see Bradford in the final. The fire at Valley Parade is still one of the most harrowing sights I've ever seen at a football match and for the fans alone it would be nice to see them there.

I'd prefer to see Bradford in the final. The fire at Valley Parade is still one of the most harrowing sights I've ever seen at a football match and for the fans alone it would be nice to see them there.

Oh yeah of course, would be a special atmosphere I just meant if we were to play Villa I'd hope it wasn't as boring as last time we played them in a final.