£100 million to make Chelsea title winners next year.

Bez
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Who do you buy and what is your XI?

22px-Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png   Petr ÄŒech

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png  César Azpilicueta  22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  David Luiz  22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png  Mats Hummels 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png  Ashley Cole

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  Ramires   22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png  Marouane Fellaini

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  Oscar  22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png  Juan Mata  22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png  Eden Hazard

22px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png Edinson Cavani

Cavani £45 million

Hummels £30 million

Fellaini £25 million

Three big players seals it for me. I'd hope Chelsea would go for Hummels by perhaps even giving Dortmund first option on KBD in the future. £30 million could surely tempt them without having to go there though.

Edited by Bez

Shaw, Fellaini, Modric, Nani, Lewandowski.

Would be happy enough to leave Shaw for another year though.

Bring Courtois back as well, I think that's a tough decision but one Jose might take.

I forgot to add Luke Shaw aswell maybe buy him and give him back to Southampton for a season.

The deal for Schurrle is all bar done we hear for about 20mill. So really that leaves us 80mill to play with with no other deals that close? Well that we know of anyways.

Modric and a top striker would be it for me, that would likely use up the remaining 80 mill lol.

Well sone of our loanees I.e. KDB and Lukaku would be coming back. But for signings:

GK (decent back up to Cech as I'd loan out Courtouis for one more season to a PL club)

DM - Capoue most probably

CF - Falcao or Cavanni

Wingers - Schurrle and a young one maybe Tom Ince

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

What? Only £100mill? Now that's a bargain... :biggrin:

Goalies: check

Defenders: check

Midfield: DM like Fellaini or similar

Striker: World Class striker like Cavani, Lewandowski, Falcao...

Manager: A world class manager like Jose. Actually just Jose.

Who do you buy and what is your XI?

22px-Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png   Petr ÄŒech

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png  César Azpilicueta  22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png David Luiz  22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png  Mats Hummels 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png  Ashley Cole

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  Ramires   22px-Flag_of_Belgium_(civil).svg.png  Marouane Fellaini

22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  Oscar 22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png  Juan Mata  22px-Flag_of_Belgium_(civil).svg.png  Eden Hazard

22px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png Edinson Cavani

Cavani £45 million

Hummels £30 million

Fellaini £25 million

Three big players seals it for me. Hummels, I'd hope Chelsea would go for by perhaps even giving Dortmund first option on KBD in the future. £30 million could surely tempt them without having to go there though.

Sorry but Luiz and Hummels as our centre backs? just no.

If I were signing 3 players I'd sign Shurrle, Lewandowski (Cavani or Falcao I'd be happy with any of the 3) and Ogbonna.

I would leave Luiz as predominately a cb called in as dm when needed.

the squad would be Cech Dave/Ivanovic Luiz/Terry/Ivanovic Cahill/Ogbonna Cole/Bertrand Mikel/Romeu/Luiz Ramires/De Bruyne Mata/Hazard/Moses Oscar/Mata/Piazon Hazard/Schurrle Lewandowski/Ba/Schurrle

I would loan Chalobah out and the season after replace Mikel with him but for the minute would leave the midfield alone.

Signing Schurrle would add quality cover and rotation in 4 roles even if not directly and a top striker, possibly a centre back like Ogbonna we don't need that much more doing to the squad.

As opposed to the others who will spontaneously combust on the final day of their loans?

Hamburg have said that they will not be renewing Bruma's deal, so him returning is confirmed.

Situation for KDB and Piazon is not clear yet. Try to read the post properly.

Edited by Nick05

Guest RFC_CFC

Well for me it has to a central defender, Defensive midfielder and a top class striker.

Oscar and Hazard will be much improved in their second season with us.

Just need to spend wisely.

Will save a few quid with guys like Malouda, Essien, Yossi  ect moving on.

Sorry but Luiz and Hummels as our centre backs? just no.

possibly a centre back like Ogbonna we don't need that much more doing to the squad.

I'd prefer Papadopoulos since we've actually been linked to him but anyway I get what you are saying. It does sound like it has a mistake or two in it but it could go completely opposite. Two more years development under Mourinho, who knows, a unique partnership could be formed. Only other center back I think could do extremely well in the premiership is Chiellini, his contract expires in 2015. I'm not sure whether he is set on finishing his career with Juve.

Edited by Bez

Well for me it has to a central defender, Defensive midfielder and a top class striker.

Oscar and Hazard will be much improved in their second season with us.

Just need to spend wisely.

Will save a few quid with guys like Malouda, Essien, Yossi  ect moving on.

Agree with all of the above except Essien. I think we can get a decent season out of him. Essien, Romeu and Mikel should be good enough options for next season. If Mou returns then most probably Essien will stay.

Bruma's been awful for Hamburg, really. I'm not sure about bringing him back - at least just yet. 

Roma's Marquinhos would be an excellent buy. 

Papadopolous wouldn't be too bad - he has plenty of upside, although IMO he was better last season. This season he's been too rash in intercepting the ball. 

we can win the title even with half of that

capoue and lewy can be bought for less than 60m i would imagine. with those 2, id put us as favorites for the title

Edited by Lane

Necessities....

#1. CF - everyone wants a 40-50 mil pound striker, but this team is not built for that.  Goals are distributed around the whole team. So to spend another high amount of money on someone and expect 30 goals would be another bad investment.  you can get 2-3 very good players for the price of 1 falcao.

#2.  DM - Luiz has done well when needed, but a true box to box CDM is most def a need to fill.  a Vidal or Busquets type of player that does all the dirty work. 

#3.  RB - Azpi can't play all 60+ matches next year.  Brani is a natural CB.  We need a pacy RB that can provide width as most of or AM like to cut in.