Demba Ba Medal

jmsspr93

I was thoroughly drunk last night by the time the medals were handed out, but when rewatching the match today I see what looks like Demba Ba recieving a medal. Can anyone explain to me why he had one? Was it a "for show" one . He was ineligable so I was unsure as all. Thanks KTBFFH!

Even Yossi got one, and I believe that's his only medal in his career. Considering he was out on loan, injured, sent back, and barely played decent minutes in the cup, it's a pretty good deal.

Marin got one and has played all of 2 hours for Chelsea this season, and will probably be out next season, not a bad deal for him either.

Did Eva get a medal as well? It wouldn't surprise me. The rules used to be quite strict, I remember Cudicini missing out on a Premier League medal because he didn't play enough games. Now they practically give them away.

Did Eva get a medal as well? It wouldn't surprise me. The rules used to be quite strict, I remember Cudicini missing out on a Premier League medal because he didn't play enough games. Now they practically give them away.

It depends on the competition, a player still needs around five appearances to get a PL medal, but in Europe it seems like the number is set.

I was surprised to see Mikel accept and hold on to his medal, seeing he doesn't care about the Europa League.

There was a massive 'debate' in the Mikel thread about that, turns out he said nothing of the sort.

Just one of the Mikel trolls twisting his words and making stuff up.

Archived