Guess the line-up

Davey Baby

Season's over it's time for a silly game.

This one's called Guess The Line-up.

The rules are quite simple .. You have to .. Guess The Line-up.

That's why it's called Guess The Line-up.

Think about it folks.

The line-up of what? Jose's first line-up for our opening game next season, that's what, you numbskulls.

You have to Guess The Line-up.

Whoever's line-up is furthest from the actual line-up on the opening day wins a prize.

Come on folks .. It's time to play.

-------------Cech

Azpi----Luiz---Terry---Cole

--------Mikel Ramires

KDB-------Mata------Hazard

------------Cavani

Subs - Lopez, Ivan, Bertrand, Lampard, Oscar, Di Maria, Lukaku.

No idea why KDB, a central midfielder, would start ahead of Di Maria there.

No idea why KDB, a central midfielder, would start ahead of Di Maria there.

Because Mourinho wants to fit him into the team, but he likes the combination of Mikel and Ramires too much and KDB provides balance. Di Maria was a late signing and only trained with the team a couple of times before the match. 

And because KDB is a very good winger as well as CM. 

Because Mourinho wants to fit him into the team, but he likes the combination of Mikel and Ramires too much and KDB provides balance. Di Maria was a late signing and only trained with the team a couple of times before the match. 

And because KDB is a very good winger as well as CM. 

I wouldn't think so, he never impressed me on the left wing for Genk, doubt he'd be any better on the right. In fact I didn't even rate him much before his move to the middle at Bremen. And what balance would he provide there exactly? Di Maria is a very hard worker in defense and generally covers his fullback well.

I'm really not sure if Mourinho will rate Mikel at all, either.

I wouldn't think so, he never impressed me on the left wing for Genk, doubt he'd be any better on the right. In fact I didn't even rate him much before his move to the middle at Bremen. And what balance would he provide there exactly? Di Maria is a very hard worker in defense and generally covers his fullback well.

IYO.

Had to look that one up.

Of course, this is a game of opinions.

Indeed. We disagree, although I can see your arguments. I think KDB can be equally as good on the wing as he is in the middle. If he maximises all his qualities he'll be a world class CM but he's a very handy winger as well. Balance-wise KDB and Di Maria are similar.

--------------------------- De Goey --------------------------

------------- Leboeuf -----Clarke-----Duberry-------- ------

---Petrescu---------------------------------------Granville----

---------------Wise-----Di Matteo-----Poyet---------------

--------------------Vialli-------------Flo------------------

-

Mourinho is the guy who made Mikel a fixture in the team at the age of 19. Just because you don't rate him, doesn't mean Mourinho doesn't.

Also, De Bruyne has played out wide for Bremen a couple of times this season and done reasonably.

Anyway, my guess.

Cech

Dave - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Oscar

Hazard - Mata - Marin

Cavani

Mourinho is the guy who made Mikel a fixture in the team at the age of 19. Just because you don't rate him, doesn't mean Mourinho doesn't.

Also, De Bruyne has played out wide for Bremen a couple of times this season and done reasonably.

Anyway, my guess.

Cech

Dave - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Oscar

Hazard - Mata - Marin

Cavani

What makes you think Marin will get a shot?

Archived