The Truth

bluebater

Guest RFC_CFC

We shouldn't need any we have a fantastic young squad with some of Europes brightest talent on loan to other clubs.

See instead of a Torres or Shevchenko why not let Lukaku build on his fantastic first year in the EPL as a regular or bring back a player called KDB who is a midfield gem.

We spent our money last season on Oscar and Hazard.

That's a fake.

Jose drinks Special Brew

I hate this ridiculous notion that Jose purely drinks robust and efficient drinks. There are plenty of occasions where he's preferred to drink the lighter more creative drinks like the appletini he often had at Madrid.

I think everyone is feeling it yet no one wants to admit it...

That this season were not going to get any stella signings. :(

im ok with that

when thinking about the next season, the players im most excited about are lukaku, hazard, oscar and kdb, a new signing would just be a bonus.

I think everyone is feeling it yet no one wants to admit it...

That this season were not going to get any stella signings. :(

This is what I'm fearing.

We are wasting big money, £20m on Schurrle, when what we need is a world class proven striker and a strong dominant defensive signing. I had set my heart on us getting Falcao but now he's not coming I thought we would get Cavani but that seems out of reach too. It's almost like RA has brought Mou back for us but he's not giving Jose the players to take us back to the top. Mou is the Special One but he needs good players too. All our rivals at home and abroad are strengthening, yet we are not, despite us struggling in the League and exiting the CL very early last season. This squad is not good enough without the two major signings I've mentioned we need.

We shouldn't need any we have a fantastic young squad with some of Europes brightest talent on loan to other clubs.

See instead of a Torres or Shevchenko why not let Lukaku build on his fantastic first year in the EPL as a regular or bring back a player called KDB who is a midfield gem.

We spent our money last season on Oscar and Hazard.

We really don't have a 'fantastic squad', not when compared with our rivals. Read all the analysis and not just from the biased English media. Most commentators say our squad is unbalanced and not strong enough. We need a world class striker and a strong, dominant, defensive signing.

Last season we only just made the top 4 and went out the CL in the grp stages, the Europa win was papering over the cracks. If we want Mou to stay and be successful, RA has to give him some top players as well.

I'd be more than happy if we didn't sign a striker and let Lukaku light up the bpl next season. I mean, we all want someone to replace the void left by drogba but do you really think it's going to be filled by someone who we'll buy for a huge amount of money and who'll probably move on in a couple years anyways? Why not let Lukaku show everyone what he has and give the place to someone who has already been at the club and though not sure what he's feelings towards it are is more than happy to stay for a long time, given that he gets his chance and his countrymates Courtois and Hazard are/ are going to be in the 1st squad in a few years aswell.

We won't need signings. Jose will bring in something that maybe has been lacking in the past few seasons and that is a consistent winning mentality. In recent years our seasons have turned sour throughout the 'middle' part of the season, mostly happening early November till January. 

Further to this our squad is a lot stronger than most think, the confidence and man management that Jose brings to players will give us that extra boost. I am sure we will see a much more efficient Torres and Ba (Jose has always brought the best out of his strikers; Drogba, Milito, McCarthy, Benzema etc.) and a back four that is solid. Not to mention Jose's home record as a manager, he will make the Bridge a fortress again. 

Stella signings aren't an issue, the only signings that will be made will be back-up players, our starting 11 is capable of winning the league. The youngsters out on loan should come in and be given the chance to show us their worth, even Essien to redeem himself. 

'The Truth' under the rumours page LOL.

^ Terry and Hazard missed out and if you bring back the loaned out players Lukaku and De Bruyne that bench wouldn't look so lightweight. But like I said the only players that we probably will sign will be back up players, like Schurrle won't get in over Hazard at his favoured left wing. 

Madrid showed that buying all big name players isn't the thing to do. I would be fine with building a young, exciting team, then getting a United RVP-esque signing every once in a while to keep things fresh and motivated. Very exciting times ahead regardless of what happens.

This is what I'm fearing.

We are wasting big money, £20m on Schurrle, when what we need is a world class proven striker and a strong dominant defensive signing. I had set my heart on us getting Falcao but now he's not coming I thought we would get Cavani but that seems out of reach too. It's almost like RA has brought Mou back for us but he's not giving Jose the players to take us back to the top. Mou is the Special One but he needs good players too. All our rivals at home and abroad are strengthening, yet we are not, despite us struggling in the League and exiting the CL very early last season. This squad is not good enough without the two major signings I've mentioned we need.

Clearly the board and us Chelsea fans realise we need a CF hence the reason we have been linked with every single CF in Europe, buying Schurrle has no effect to us going for a CF, CB and DM.

We really don't have a 'fantastic squad', not when compared with our rivals. Read all the analysis and not just from the biased English media. Most commentators say our squad is unbalanced and not strong enough. We need a world class striker and a strong, dominant, defensive signing.

Last season we only just made the top 4 and went out the CL in the grp stages, the Europa win was papering over the cracks. If we want Mou to stay and be successful, RA has to give him some top players as well.

Chelsea fan my ass. Every post you write is full of negativity, bagging the squad. Your knowledge is also nonexistent. Schurrle is a huge signing for us. We need a big, strong player in the front line. It also frees Oscar to play deeper where he's more naturally suited. Bring Lukaku and KDB back and I'd say we're a strong CB from being far and away the best squad in England.

If we don't find a striker, we've got Torres, Ba and Lukaku; combined I'd comfortably rate that in the top 4 strike forces in the league. Our attacking midfield is up the best in Europe, and I'd consider our central midfield options to be as strong as any other team's in the EPL. Defensively too we've got a strong setup, and with a fully fit selection of defenders, real competition for places. And our goalkeeper is the best in the league.

And now we have a top class manager, one the fans & players want, who will help the current squad really reach their potential.

We've got top players (I've not even mentioned those on loan), and we've got a top manager. I really wouldn't worry too much about who else, if anyone, we splash out on.

It amazes me, the minute Jose was near enough confirmed, stories abound of jose and the huge 'warchest', all of a sudden, we think we are the poor relations of the PL, Jose hasnt started with the squad, sure Micky E may have an idea, so i guess a bit of patience is needed, what we think on here we need, apparently isnt needed, so take a deep breath, and breathe easy....

If we don't find a striker, we've got Torres, Ba and Lukaku; combined I'd comfortably rate that in the top 4 strike forces in the league. Our attacking midfield is up the best in Europe, and I'd consider our central midfield options to be as strong as any other team's in the EPL. Defensively too we've got a strong setup, and with a fully fit selection of defenders, real competition for places. And our goalkeeper is the best in the league.

And now we have a top class manager, one the fans & players want, who will help the current squad really reach their potential.

We've got top players (I've not even mentioned those on loan), and we've got a top manager. I really wouldn't worry too much about who else, if anyone, we splash out on.

I'm sorry but Cech is not the best keeper in the league, last season showed though he had a good season that he does make mistakes more often, and he doesn't control the box like he did a couple of years ago.

I'm sorry but Cech is not the best keeper in the league, last season showed though he had a good season that he does make mistakes more often, and he doesn't control the box like he did a couple of years ago.

What mistakes were they? I thought Cech had an excellent season one of his best.Considering the amount of games we played i cant remember a mistake he made.

What mistakes were they? I thought Cech had an excellent season one of his best.Considering the amount of games we played i cant remember a mistake he made.

I love Petr, but in both Juve matches he was partially to blame for all of their goals, mostly with poor positioning.

Archived