Just gonna leave this here. .

Zola

Interesting how low-key the press have been about Terry being the highest goal-scoring defender in premier league history. I didn't even know of it until recently. If he was a Man United player, can you imagine the w**k-fest? Notice how much publicity they gave to Giggs (a guy found guilty of incest) for turning 40. The double-standard in English football is incredible sometimes. And sad.

They are legends........but that stat about Cech is wrong. He doesn't have the most clean sheets in the prem, that still belongs to David James.

David James... 170

Mark Schwarzer... 149

Petr Cech... 149

David Seaman... 142

Nigel Martyn... 138

I hope we give Schwarzer a few opportunities to get to 150 clean sheets.

Interesting how low-key the press have been about Terry being the highest goal-scoring defender in premier league history. I didn't even know of it until recently. If he was a Man United player, can you imagine the w**k-fest? Notice how much publicity they gave to Giggs (a guy found guilty of incest) for turning 40. The double-standard in English football is incredible sometimes. And sad.

Not that I'm defending Giggs, but you might want to lookup the definition of incest before throwing that around.

Incest? xD

Did he f**k his Brother as well then?

Joey-having sex with one's in-laws can be construed as (and is still considered to be in in some cultures) incest, since the parties involved are related (albeit by marriage, but still related). Did any of you read Hamlet? If so, you would remember how upset he was about his mom marrying his uncle, partially because it was considered incest to do such a thing.

Joey-having sex with one's in-laws can be construed as (and is still considered to be in in some cultures) incest, since the parties involved are related (albeit by marriage, but still related). Did any of you read Hamlet? If so, you would remember how upset he was about his mom marrying his uncle, partially because it was considered incest to do such a thing.

I cant stand Giggs but shagging your sister in law is not incest. 

I'm not saying it is or it isn't, I"m just saying why it could be considered that way. 

Sorry about the double post earlier, I was on my mobile and I must have hit the button twice (the screen can be quite stubborn).

They're not related by blood so it's not incest. 

The legal definition of incest is:

The crime of sexual relations or marriage taking place between a male and female who are so closely linked by blood or affinity that such activity is prohibited by law.

Notice the word affinity, some statutes proscribe sexual relations between stepfathers and stepdaughters, stepmothers and stepsons, or brothers-and sisters-in-law, and such relations are punishable as incest.

The crime of sexual relations or marriage taking place between a male and female who are so closely linked by blood or affinity that such activity is prohibited by law.

Notice the word affinity, some statutes proscribe sexual relations between stepfathers and stepdaughters, stepmothers and stepsons, or brothers-and sisters-in-law, and such relations are punishable as incest.

I guess it's how you want to perceive it. Biologically or Lawfully.

Not in the Game of Thrones

So they only consider it so if it's male and female? Surely same-sex is still incest..

Not quite sure how this thread became about this though..

haven't read any Hamlet, but I've smoked a few.

Archived