Chelsea are fourth biggest shirt sellers in the world

The Brit
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Should see a few then in the next tv footage of some warzone in Afica getting fed up of just seeing moan and arse shirts! 

In South Africa when the mine workers were striking and doing stupid things one of them was wearing a Chelsea shirt.

Dunno if it's a good thing lol.

I'm really surprised and wonder if it's accurate. Chelsea, the team that everyone loves to hate is 4th best seller? Over Liverpool and Arsenal?

Great if it's true though and hopefully foreign United fans will switch and buy our shirts. Don't like the idea of it but can't argue with getting more money.

say what you want about torres but he is quite the marquee shirt seller in the far east! 

I don't know who would want a Torres shirt over someone like Hazard, I don't understand why people think Torres is so brilliant because he sells a few shirts, if we spend 50m on any striker he's probably going to sell a sh*t load of shirts, except it would be better if they'd be slightly useful on the pitch.

I don't get how spurs can be higher selling than arsenal.

it's easy! when they had a genuine superstar in bale who was wowing everyone with his performances it does wonders for their profile. and what has goons got? we've got players like JT (besides the stellar performances, his infamous escapades has made him rather 'popular'!), lamps good looks and goal scoring, the drog, and for our future oscar, luiz (if he is still here) and especially hazard! manure have only got shrek (who is probably leaving) and zimmer frame worrier van persie and that is it! nearly forgot mata but that depends if he can revive them!

I'm really surprised and wonder if it's accurate. Chelsea, the team that everyone loves to hate is 4th best seller? Over Liverpool and Arsenal?

Great if it's true though and hopefully foreign United fans will switch and buy our shirts. Don't like the idea of it but can't argue with getting more money.

everyone only loves to hate us in england (and catalonia). in asia they just see our success, same as in america. they dont have the same prejudice as english fans, they just want to wear the shirt of a winning team

I don't know who would want a Torres shirt over someone like Hazard, I don't understand why people think Torres is so brilliant because he sells a few shirts, if we spend 50m on any striker he's probably going to sell a sh*t load of shirts, except it would be better if they'd be slightly useful on the pitch.

Who the hell have said Torres is brilliant because his name sells shirts!? You need to realize the reasons behind the fact he still is a Chelsea player. We've all been wondering why he is still here and there might be your answer. He made a 5 year deal but his performances have been so average he should be history but he's not. If his image and face sells and creates revenue the club sees he is a valuable assett and sticks with him. I'm not saying it is good I'm just saying us fans don't think alike with the people who sit on the money.

Rather telling that nearly the whole list is English shirts.

I just don't think there is as much of a culture for wearing football shirts in other European counties, even the football loving ones.

When I've been to Milan and Rome and I don't recall seeing anyone wearing football shirts when I was there.