Christian Eriksen

DawesRoad

Spud fans on twitter saying he's their player of the season ?

Ok I was being slightly facetious!  He has had a good seasons for Spurs, is young and would appear to have a very good career ahead of him.  However swapping him for Lukaku would make no sense unless there is a fundamental breakdown between Lukaku and Chelsea.  Personally I would let all three of out strikers go this summer and whatever we do for next season, Lukaku would be a major feature of our team next season.

He was available for like £11M in the summer so if Chelsea rated him so much where were they?. Easier to find players like Eriksen than it is Lukaku it would be a stupid swap. Also i dont think he's much better than Piazon.

Think most people underrate him, he is top quality. I reckon most top teams never went for him because you can't really judge a player's quality in the Dutch league. He has 7 goals and 8 Assists in 22 games which is very good for a 1st season where he is playing in an unfamiliar role on the flanks. Bar Hazard, don't think any of our creative players come close and he will definitely get back. I am well impressed by his set piece delivery but a swap with Lukaku makes zero sense.

He was available for like £11M in the summer so if Chelsea rated him so much where were they?. Easier to find players like Eriksen than it is Lukaku it would be a stupid swap. Also i dont think he's much better than Piazon.

Well we were hoping Oscar would be the answer for that position but unfortunately it hasn't ended up that way.

Really ? you wish we signed the bottler ? Even a lot of Arsenal fans wished they never signed him. The guy is too mentally weak for the Prem.

Please... it's his first season and still he hasn't done that badly he's gt 7 assists in a half season(He's injured half of the games) which is really good. That guy would have been a perfect #10 for us alongside Hazard and Salah/Willian/Schurrle. He's got pace, has excellent vision his technique is brilliant and can unlock tightest of defenses. And he's not slow like Mata.

I really want him in Chelsea side.

Archived