Toure staying at Citeh

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Maybe PSG cooled their interest?

Still a boost for City that he is saying but he is getting tiresome with claims of institutional racism and the like.

He's being paid £270k a week and somehow feels under appreciated, its that kind of sh*t that alienates the fans.

Mock him as much as you see fit... We'll mock his smacked arse along with you... But it's a bad day for our rivals as there's no other player that can match Yaya in the league!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5rEX3VXugw

Dude why are you so arrogant, can you honestly tell me that Toure's behaviour doesn't bother you?

Also I seem to remember when we played you at your ground Matic played Toure off the park

Dude why are you so arrogant, can you honestly tell me that Toure's behaviour doesn't bother you?

Also I seem to remember when we played you at your ground Matic played Toure off the park

Arrogant? For acknowledging greatness when i see it? Are you truly telling me there's a better CM anywhere in the league than Yaya Toure?... Please don't say Matic.The kids good, but he's a long way off Yaya and there's no guarantee he'll ever be that good. I'm pretty sure if you drew up a poll asking who PL fans thought was the best CM in the country, Yaya would top it every time. Anybody would have him in their CM. Jose would have him tomorrow if he could as would Van Gaal, Wenger, Rodgers etc.

On the grand scheme of things no, petulant footballers and their selfish ways don't bother me that much. I watch football as an enjoyable piece of entertainment. It's never something that i'll let bother me.There's far more disconcerting things going on in the world than Yaya Toure talking out of his arse.

Arrogant? For acknowledging greatness when i see it? Are you truly telling me there's a better CM anywhere in the league than Yaya Toure?... Please don't say Matic.The kids good, but he's a long way off Yaya and there's no guarantee he'll ever be that good. I'm pretty sure if you drew up a poll asking who PL fans thought was the best CM in the country, Yaya would top it every time. Anybody would have him in their CM. Jose would have him tomorrow if he could as would Van Gaal, Wenger, Rodgers etc.

On the grand scheme of things no, petulant footballers and their selfish ways don't bother me that much. I watch football as an enjoyable piece of entertainment. It's never something that i'll let bother me.There's far more disconcerting things going on in the world than Yaya Toure talking out of his arse.

That's not my point, just the way you speak on here its sheer arrogance. Not saying Matic is at Toure's level yet but this is a new season.

Of course there is but footballers should know better, I think he's beought embarrassment to your club a little with the way he acts every Summer.

Theres petulant footballers and their selfish ways. Then theres this d**khead who used the death of his own brother to try and engineer a way out of your club. He`s a vile prick.

Bearing in mind that Touré would likely have been the pièce de résistance which made our first XI comfortably the best in the league, and would have made us hot favourites for the league title, would anyone have had that big a problem with us signing him?

Yes, he's a tosser. 

Some people seem to not care at all what sort of people represent this club, and many were clamouring for Toure, Suarez, etc...

Good players they may be, but I could never bring myself to cheer for such utter w**k stains.

Neither has Benitez, but it didn't make us any more welcoming.

I am playing devil's advocate to an extent here, but it seems to me like judging a player on some ethical standard is incredibly arbitrary and could see us missing out on real talent, especially if we also bear in mind that a lot of the minutia which is reported often turns out to be totally manufactured. Most of us (myself included) balked at the idea of signing Ashley Cole, but he went on to become a club legend and was pivotal to a number of trophy wins.

Admittedly I would probably have avoided signing Touré, but that is predominantly for contract length/price/age reasons. If the possibility was there to sign him for a year or two I would have been severely tempted. He is pretty much unquestionably the best centre mid in the league and would have swung the balance of power in the league even further towards us.

I suppose the point I am trying to make is this - if Touré leads City to another league title, what everyone will remember (including City fans I would imagine) was that he was a league champion and a world class midfielder rather than a world class prick, as true or false as the latter may be. Is it worth sacrificing sense for an imagined sense of honour? It's not as if the squad we have is free of sinners...