Man United v Chelsea (PL) 26/10/14 KO 16:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest RFC_CFC

Bit worried about this one, you just never know

Same.

They will be on a bit of a run if they win tonight and the front players are probably the best in the league.

We need Costa for this one without a doubt, if we can put pressure on their back line they will concede goals for sure but I hope we don't go there and play for a draw because the best way of beating United is to attack.

-----------Courtois----------

Ivan-----Cahill---Terry-----Luis

--------Cesc----Matic------

Willian------Oscar-------Hazard

-----------Costa---------

Bit worried about this one, you just never know

Mourinho will be all over this one unfortunately, If he can keep clean sheets at the Etihad for fun, Old Trafford will be a walk in the park. The worst case result i see Chelsea having here is a bore draw, This is the not the game i'm putting my hopes on ending your unbeaten run, As bad as Liverpool are, I actually think the game you boys have at Anfield after the QPR game is one i'd be worried about. It's a 12.45 kick off, and as bad as Liverpool look, The fans, The players and that club will not have forgotten how you embarrassed them in front of the nation last year, That's a game where if you have a suspect referee or if the Chelsea players aren't at it 100 %, It's a game where the Anfield atmosphere could win the game for them, This will be there Cup Final in my opinion.

Same.

They will be on a bit of a run if they win tonight and the front players are probably the best in the league.

We need Costa for this one without a doubt, if we can put pressure on their back line they will concede goals for sure but I hope we don't go there and play for a draw because the best way of beating United is to attack.

-----------Courtois----------

Ivan-----Cahill---Terry-----Luis

--------Cesc----Matic------

Willian------Oscar-------Hazard

-----------Costa---------

I can only hope Costa plays

Their attack is of course a huge danger to us. I hope Di Maria is marked out of the game. Our defence should hopefully cope. Rooney out of the game, a blessing or a curse?

What will Jose do? I think it will be a cagey game. Neither manager will want to lose. A draw would be ok if we can then take them at home.

A win would be lovely obviously.

Edited by Zola

Guest RFC_CFC

Their attack is of course a huge danger to us. I hope Di Maria is marked out of the game. Our defence should hopefully cope. Rooney out of the game, a blessing or a curse?

What will Jose do? I think it will be a cagey game. Neither manager will want to lose. A draw would be ok if we can then take them at home.

A win would be lovely obviously.

Mixed feelings about a draw Zola.

This is the most unbalances Untied side I can ever remember, I’d be bitterly disappointed if we set out negatively to try and nick a goal or hold for a draw…United BIG weakness is their midfield and defence. We have Hazard, Costa and co so in reality those players should give their back line a torrid time.

I really think we should be looking at 3 points here but then as you say they have world class forwards like Di Maria and RVP while we all know what Mata can do.

I want us to thump them lol.

Courtois

Ivanovic------Cahill---------Terry-----Luis

Matic-----Ramires

Hazard----Fabregas----Willian

Costa

I'd leave out Oscar from the start and have a more defensive player like Ramires or Mikel alongside Matic, as utd's forward line is very strong.

Two things happening here, either Jose will nullify their attack and we end up with a bore draw but I think he will expose their weak defence and midfield and this could end up a goal fest like the Everton game. I think we are good enough to take all 3 points against a mediocre Man Utd team.  Man Utd 2 - 3 Chelsea.

Can you imagine how nauseating they and the media would be if they beat us? The psychological damage could be unknown also.

The Media will work both ways. A CFC win will cause the media to use that "i" word. IMHO that will cause more problems for us. I will glady take a bore draw, but that might bring Citeh closer to us. This might become a 'Must Win' match. I know it sounds crazy, but look at Citeh's League Form. They are on CFC's level.

It's a shame we played United at this time when they are finding form.

Last season we played them at the wrong time also, we played them when they where not that bad under Moyes in the first 5-6 games then a few games after the disaster started happening.

But this is what Champions have to be made of, if we are to win the title we got to go there and surprise, not an easy game by any means, they have a lot of quality on the attack but that defence is still at big fault. I really think someone like Schurrle would fancy this one I hope he is back, it would be good to get Ramires back to, need some pressure on those attackers United have.

Not sure if we will win it but not sure if we will get beat either, we where really well set up against City I don't see any reason why we wont be really well set up against United, I expect us to go on the defensive obviously, and we will counter attack and try to exploit that bad defence with the front 3.

Last year we overestimated them. This time, only thing I'm afraid is that we will underestimate United, but Mourinho will take care of that. All they have is few very good attacking players, and nothing else. Not too much to be worried about. Just to mention, their first half display against West Brom is terrible.

I'm very confident about this match.

But, if Mourinho thinks a draw is enough, than it is enough. He sees the situation from much more angles than me.

Edited by UziceCFC

It depends on the circumstances what I would take. If United are prepared and we really struggle to get any attack going at Old Trafford then by all means I would be happy for a point but also disappointed with the fact we couldn't influence the game enough, but if it turns out to be a good game I will probably be disappointed if we drew this, because with Uniteds bad defence we should be able to sneak 3 points. To win the title you have to be ambitious.