Jose charged. Wenger not charged.

Bloo

The funny thing is, he basically mocked the fact that they would charge him and that's exactly what they did, I'm not sure a more petty and immature organisation exists. You'd think they'd take in to account the fact that he's under a lot of pressure lately, but no, we're the FA and we're going to dish out charges like free cookies, I'm sick of them, they're just as corrupt as FIFA.

The funny thing is, he basically mocked the fact that they would charge him and that's exactly what they did, I'm not sure a more petty and immature organisation exists. You'd think they'd take in to account the fact that he's under a lot of pressure lately, but no, we're the FA and we're going to dish out charges like free cookies, I'm sick of them, they're just as corrupt as FIFA.

he's only been charged, up to him to justify his remarks now.

the double standards of the fa have a long history ..if your in the inner circle of the chosen few you can get away with murder,,,,jose is not a fully paid up member so the club suffers ..I have said my piece regarding him staying or going  but the guy gets no favours from the establishment.. but the English media have a love hate relationship with him .....but im certain he will be missed if and when he leaves the English game..

I think it is down to what Jose said & specifically how he said it? He basically inferred that referees had an Anti Chelsea bias.

You CANNOT say that. 

Not sure what wenger said but was it not more along the lines of the referee made a bad decision, It ruined the game & it should be looked at? You CAN say that.

Jose also picked the game when Saints had 2 arguably better shouts for pens dismissed & Falcaos was a hopeful shout for a pen at best. NOT SMART!

Look anybody knows that the bigger teams tend to get their fair share of favourable decisions at home. To suggest the opposite of this & refs are Anti Chelsea is pretty ludicrous, Sorry but he was always going to get pulled for that. 

I think it is down to what Jose said & specifically how he said it? He basically inferred that referees had an Anti Chelsea bias.

You CANNOT say that. 

Not sure what wenger said but was it not more along the lines of the referee made a bad decision, It ruined the game & it should be looked at? You CAN say that.

Jose also picked the game when Saints had 2 arguably better shouts for pens dismissed & Falcaos was a hopeful shout for a pen at best. NOT SMART!

Look anybody knows that the bigger teams tend to get their fair share of favourable decisions at home. To suggest the opposite of this & refs are Anti Chelsea is pretty ludicrous, Sorry but he was always going to get pulled for that. 

Have to agree with that. Although Jose made some good points in that interview and they were very heart-felt, the bit about refs and being afraid to give decisions to Chelsea was cringe-worthy and made his sound a very paranoid and desperate man.

It doesn't matter what Jose or Wenger said or did say - they BOTH commented on the referee which they can't do.

But all coaches will make some kind of comment when decisions go against them. They all do it and it's pretty much expected and accepted as long as you don't cross the line and suggest refs are making bad decisions deliberately.

We lost to the better team against Southampton and if all possible penalties were given during that match Southampton could have ended up beating us 5-2, so for Jose to make such a big issue of the Falcao incident looks pretty lame.

José's attempts the blame referees for every poor performance is tiresome. Saints had a good shout for one, and if the ref or lino had spotted Costa's antics v Arsenal WE would have been down to ten before the Arsenal guy had a chance to kick out.

He even invited the FA to charge him in the interview, it doesn't help the club at all.

What ref is going to risk the accusation that he is influenced by José next time there is a penalty decision to be made?

He needs to focus on our team, that's where the problems lie, not with match officials

José's attempts the blame referees for every poor performance is tiresome. Saints had a good shout for one, and if the ref or lino had spotted Costa's antics v Arsenal WE would have been down to ten before the Arsenal guy had a chance to kick out.

He even invited the FA to charge him in the interview, it doesn't help the club at all.

What ref is going to risk the accusation that he is influenced by José next time there is a penalty decision to be made?

He needs to focus on our team, that's where the problems lie, not with match officials

That's not the point of this topic though the point is simple forget what was said in detail both Jose and Wenger commented on refs but only Jose has been charged. It's an injustice that one can talk about the referee yet be given no punishment or even an investigation where the other has been charged.

I really wish people would post about the actual point of the thread and not whether Jose should be charged.

Archived