Sign in to follow this  
Gol15

Luka Jović (not a real rumor but a suggestion)

I really like the look of him tbh. I'm not sure he is a viable January signing though, he is only on loan at Frankfurt, and they have an option to buy for something ridiculously low like 12m. So we would probably have to wait until the summer. 

Wouldn’t mind trying to get his teammate, Ante Rebic.  Liked the look of him at the World Cup.  Strong, fast, works hard.  Had a good volley finish in the WC but not sure how good his overall finishing ability is.

you people just read some stats and automatically assume its the next best thing.. These young hyped up players rarely ever live to their potential, I'd rather we sign someone a few years older who's actually much more proven instead of looking at another Belotti

1 hour ago, PimpThanos said:

you people just read some stats and automatically assume its the next best thing.. These young hyped up players rarely ever live to their potential, I'd rather we sign someone a few years older who's actually much more proven instead of looking at another Belotti

you people are very presumptuous. 

4 hours ago, PimpThanos said:

Considering what team Belotti plays for and who are his teammates, he has proven to be a good player and he would be better in a better squad.
Many have been talking how we need a striker in January, well this guy is only 20 year old, scored 5 goals in 1 game and is currently the top scorer of Bundesliga, he's scoring every 62'minutes so far and he doesn't cost more than £20m.

Scored 2 goals today as well:

Bayern will get Hernandez from Atletico even if he signed a new 6 year deal, it will cost them 80m euroes, but they are ready to not be satisfied. While we still don't have a proper striker.

On 23/11/2018 at 12:08, Strider6003 said:

Looks to me like he is a number 10 rather than a number 9 and the other player I presume was Sebastien Haller. 

He looks a good finisher yet can he lead the line?

He is a number 9. Though I genuinly beliveve we should consider someone like Haller as well. So underrated, and has been doing great in both the Erediviese and Bundesliga now. Believe either could be snapped up for at pretty low amount.

On 20/12/2018 at 10:27, ducavis said:

Worth a punt at £30m. Would rather take a chance on him than Wilson from Bournemouth.

Btw isn’t Hernandez a LB/CB?

Yes he's a left back and Bayern don't mind to pay 80m.

Recent thing I saw is that Crystal Palace wants to splash 40m euroes on Jovic.

Bild have reported that we have made a bid for Jovic.  They also reported the Pulisic transfer before it happened, so take that for what it's worth.

Jovic is a fantastic potential transfer, hopefully this goes ahead.

Next season we would hopefully have the trio of Higuain, Jovic and Abraham.

Edited by Malcolm9

3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Need to keep Higuain in we're bringing him in. Giroud's replacement. 

I think that’s a good idea.  Ideally we just extend the loan, but I’ve seen rumors that we already want to negotiate the 36m buy option down, so depending on what happens with that, buying him may be ok.  But at the current 18m to extend the loan or 36m buy option, I think extending the loan makes more sense given his wages and age.

Unless we make CL next season I'm not confident we can make a signing like this. Too many other top clubs in better positions than us where he could go.

Not gonna lie, seen nothing of him either so what is his style of play? Higuain (depending on Sarri's future), Tammy and this lad would be worth a punt. 

Looks like he is very clinical in the box with good movement.  Finishes with both feet and his head quite well.  Not really sure how good the other parts of his game are, but if we want goals, it appears he would score them.

19 games in Bundesliga - 14 goals, at the top.

6 games in European competitions - 5 goals.

4 assists in total.

average rating 7.08

Tammy + Jovic & CHO + Pulisic = :rainbowdance::clubhappy:

He just scored against Germany in the friendly he's playing right now. The transfer ban makes this potential target impossible now, unless he is signed but keeps playing on loan for one more season.

This is his goal vs Inter in Europa League:

53 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

He just scored against Germany in the friendly he's playing right now. The transfer ban makes this potential target impossible now, unless he is signed but keeps playing on loan for one more season.

This is his goal vs Inter in Europa League:

Brilliant player along with Piatek. Could have potentially bought either or both for under £70m in Jan which looks like a snip now. 

Oh well Sarri got his player Higuain who was fantastic in Napoli.