Cardiff City vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 31st Mar 14:05 GMT

coco

If you had told me after 70 minutes yesterday that we'd end the day a point behind third I'd have called you mad. We were incredibly lucky, that was a very, very poor performance. 

Cardiff have every right to feel aggrieved about our equaliser... don't think Rudiger should have been sent off though; Azpilicueta/Kepa had that covered. 

11 hours ago, coco said:

The ones who didnt chant sarri out, proper fans, much respect, the rest :steaming:

I was up 6am, got home 8pm spent £100 plus, so my time and money which like us all is priceless, I definitely vented my anger at Sarri, I'm sorry I'm not keeping quiet when I watch that crap, with a clueless manager on the touchline, and the threat of losing some of our best youngsters due to not getting games. This clubs propaganda machine ain't keeping me quiet.

I was here long before the manager and board and hope to be here long after, it's my club and I will voice my opinion. UTC

8 minutes ago, chi blue said:

I was up 6am, got home 8pm spent £100 plus, so my time and money which like us all is priceless, I definitely vented my anger at Sarri, I'm sorry I'm not keeping quiet when I watch that crap, with a clueless manager on the touchline, and the threat of losing some of our best youngsters due to not getting games. This clubs propaganda machine ain't keeping me quiet.

I was here long before the manager and board and hope to be here long after, it's my club and I will voice my opinion. UTC

You and Munkworth and everybody who made that trip have my deepest respect, and I totally get your anger and frustration and the need to vent it. Question remains: how does that help lift the team during the match?

Embarrassing performance, against one of the worst team in the league we had no idea how to score a goal until the linesman took pity on us. Strange selection, completely wasteful first half, then the inevitable self destruction began after half time. I remember it was Kovacic passes the ball to their winger under no pressure to kick start their attack, and nobody put a block in on the shot in the crowded penalty box, dead set awful. As usual, Alosno was doing his best to cost us a penalty, just ridiculous shirt pulling in the box with no intention of defending. It's funny everytime Alosno play, the opposition player on his flank looked like a world class player, there's literally no left back when he's playing. The  positives were after Jorgiho came off, we started to play more direct and ended up creating a few more chances, and credit to Dave to get his opportunity. Giroud came on and made far more impact than Hiaguin, why didn't he get a game if this is the one for resting players? As expected, CHO didn't get a minute, and I don't expect much will change in the next season. As Sarri said, he's not a manager for the fan, god knows what's his manager for.

Just now, Valerie said:

You and Munkworth and everybody who made that trip have my deepest respect, and I totally get your anger and frustration and the need to vent it. Question remains: how does that help lift the team during the match?

Totally take that onboard lifting the team etc Valerie, but enough is enough sometimes, sadly we have a manager who gets paid millions of pounds who has readily admitted he can't lift the team, yes probably doesn't help team, but they are big boys and professional athletes.

That was awful, truly awful. Boring, turgid football. Massive luck (for a very rare change) And poor officials only reason we won rather than lost. I dont like to win like that.
We looked every bit a bottom 3 side just like them.
Add to that Spurs just handed the league to liverpool and has been a rubbish Sunday. 
I don't want Cardiff to go down simply because of the Sala incident, but prior to the game I wanted us to get three points from them because I can't stand another season without watching us play against the top teams in the champions league. But the officiating that led to us getting the win and the reaction of Warnock after the game gave me mixed reaction. Am happy with the 3 points but I feel very bad about how we got it and especially because it was against a team I don't want to get relegated. If we can get that type of win at Anfield, it will be the highlight of our season.

So my question going forward: Is Sarri going to learn from this match and realize the issues his team selections cause? He really makes it difficult to support him and back him when he does some of the things he does. Hopefully he actually starts playing CHO more, and gives him a few starts in the PL. Chelsea can offer the kid all the money in the world, but if he doesn't play the kid isn't going to sign. I'm not saying that the kid has to play 90+ every match and should be undroppable. But, he is 18 I don't think he "needs a rest" because he played 170 minutes during the international break. Oh well, we got the 3 points. It wasn't pretty but that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. 3 points are 3 points.

2 hours ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

So my question going forward: Is Sarri going to learn from this match and realize the issues his team selections cause? He really makes it difficult to support him and back him when he does some of the things he does. Hopefully he actually starts playing CHO more, and gives him a few starts in the PL. Chelsea can offer the kid all the money in the world, but if he doesn't play the kid isn't going to sign. I'm not saying that the kid has to play 90+ every match and should be undroppable. But, he is 18 I don't think he "needs a rest" because he played 170 minutes during the international break. Oh well, we got the 3 points. It wasn't pretty but that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. 3 points are 3 points.

No he wont imo.

8 hours ago, chi blue said:

Fair play to you chi blue....

You payed your money to go & see that tosh.  You gave you view & have not hid from the fact.

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

Just remembered that due to Cardiff’s selection of pre-match music we all had a surreal little rendition of Bakayoko’s song :laugh2:

Best bit of the afternoon, this Sarri geezer must be playing with my head, I'm starting to think Baka might have done a job this season!!!! 

On 31/03/2019 at 14:55, coco said:

The ones who didnt chant sarri out, proper fans, much respect, the rest :steaming:

Our away fans are amazing. While the bridge can often be a Bridge of sighs our away support has always been, in my time, among the very best in Europe. 

If they want to tell Sarri to do one they paid their money and time, they travelled. They have the right whether you or I agree with their views or not.

Is not just the fans who are responsible to lift the team, the team needs to lift the fans too and of late they have not.

16 hours ago, chi blue said:

Totally take that onboard lifting the team etc Valerie, but enough is enough sometimes, sadly we have a manager who gets paid millions of pounds who has readily admitted he can't lift the team, yes probably doesn't help team, but they are big boys and professional athletes.

I may have heard wrong on the tv but did I also hear our fans calling for Super Frank to replace Sarri?

Archived