• Lampard
    • Essien
    • Joe Cole
    • Kalou
    • Drogba
    • Alex
    • Ballack
    • Sheva

Some people will want to vote for Carlo. For two fine point blank saves and his loyalty. I urge them not to. Despite those two magnificent saves he did have errors in his game tonight.

However, Joe Cole was staggeringly good. World class, (yes Ethical, world class), performance.

Was a great save bjd and you're right, if they had snatched a 5-4 win with the last kick of the match.....................................

But Joey was great ALL NIGHT. 10/10 performance.

Another thing though. I would still love us to get Berbatov in the summer. He is class.

I would still love us to get Berbatov in the summer. He is class.

If we did sign Berbatov, who would you sell from the current squad?

Chances are Drogba is going to move on. Even if he does move, I would still offload Sheva and Pizza.

That would leave us with Berbatov, Anelka and Kalou + Drogba if he stays.

(Would also get rid of Malouda & SWP as I've already said elsewhere).

I had a MASSIVE bust up yesterday with a Manx twat over the best English player on the planet.

He argued Rooney had loads more talent, speed and scoring capabilities than Joe Cole , i got hot under the collar defending Joe.......

Thanks to that performance tonight, my argument will be driven home tomorrow when i see him.

If it wasnt for Ronaldo Utd would be 5th in the EP, no joking !

I would still love us to get Berbatov in the summer. He is class.

If we did sign Berbatov, who would you sell from the current squad?

Chances are Drogba is going to move on. Even if he does move, I would still offload Sheva and Pizza.

That would leave us with Berbatov, Anelka and Kalou + Drogba if he stays.

(Would also get rid of Malouda & SWP as I've already said elsewhere).

All of that is fine, if GRANT GOES !

Some people will want to vote for Carlo. For two fine point blank saves and his loyalty. I urge them not to. Despite those two magnificent saves he did have errors in his game tonight.

However, Joe Cole was staggeringly good. World class, (yes Ethical, world class), performance.

I agree. Only saw the highlights but from what saw he was terrific. Looking forward to a repeat from him on Sunday.

I agree. Only saw the highlights but from what saw he was terrific. Looking forward to a repeat from him on Sunday.

Blimey. Praise for Joe from ES. A historical moment!!! (Although if he fails to be just as good Sunday perhaps it will be back to the criticism? icon_rolleyes.gif )

Lets hope on Sunday, a few of our other players up their game - that would help for starters.

I voted Joe Cole. He's pure class! The way he seems to walk through defences with the ball sticking to his feet reminds me of the way Flo used to do the same. And i would rather have Joe Cole in a one-on-one with a keeper, or even in front of goal, than any other Chelsea player. Speed, skill, composure and finish.

Blimey. Praise for Joe from ES. A historical moment!!! (Although if he fails to be just as good Sunday perhaps it will be back to the criticism? icon_rolleyes.gif )

Lets hope on Sunday, a few of our other players up their game - that would help for starters.

I have no problem praising him when he does well. I just don't blow smoke up his arse everytime he walks on the pitch just for the sake of it. And yes, if he is sh*t against Arsenal I'll say so.

Archived