Chippy and Bonetti's Correct Score Poll/Bet vs Fenerbahce

loz

What will be the final score in the CL game against Fenerbahce at the Bridge?  

48 members have voted

1. 1.

• 0-0
    • 1-0
    • 1-1
    • 2-0
    • 2-1
    • 2-2
    • 3-0
    • 3-1
    • 3-2
    • 3-3
    • 4-0
    • 4-1
    • 4-2
    • 4-3
    • 4-4
    • 5-0
    • 5-1
    • 5-2
    • 5-3
    • 5-4
    • 5-5
    • Chelsea Lose

We are playing catch up! The Chippy/Bonetti fund is currently sitting as a £2 overdraft and the repo man is making his way up the drive!

Try and get it right this time and save Chippy and Bonetti from seeing their novelty mug collections on ebay.

Ive gone three nil. Thats my heart talking anyway.

All long as we get through, thats the main thing. Will be awful if we dont and i dread to think what it will be like at SB if we dont.

3-1.

Confidence is a lot higher now, and 2-1 isn't a bad scoreline. We weren't completely outplayed in Turkey and the defeat was more our own doing rather than the skill and tactics of the opponent.

I don't see how we can NOT win this tie.

Away goals though, is another thing

Just wanted to say that Chippy should get full credit for this - Im only bungin in

What do you reckon Chippy - should we place the whole humungous £2 on the top prediction or split it between the top 2?

Good to be in bizz with a man from the motor trade!

Just wanted to say that Chippy should get full credit for this - Im only bungin in

What do you reckon Chippy - should we place the whole humungous £2 on the top prediction or split it between the top 2?

I don't know mate to be honest, I was thinking about it yesterday and being the odds are not always great I thought it was nice to have the £2 on the top prediction,

Then I got to thinking about putting a quid on the prediction and a quid on just the win, that way at least something is going in the kitty most times (While Grants with us anyway icon_wink.gif )

Maybe Loz should have a think about it as he keeps getting the score right in his last 7 prediction.

as for credit for this I only thought of it as something to think about for us all rather than arguing over the manager but as it has'nt worked

I am happy to share the credit with you, it's more interesting with a couple of us involved anyway.

The Motor trade is difficult at the moment and pretty quiet, thats why I find myself on here more than is advisable icon_lol.gif

I fear the 2-1 here to be honest but will go for the 2-0 with heart instead of head.

Maybe Loz should have a think about it as he keeps getting the score right in his last 7 prediction.

What do ya reckon Loz - prepared to make the casting vote?

Can I just clarify - please? Is this just tonight's match, or over the two legs? An early reply would be good as I have to take the dogs out soon, to be back in time to settle down for 90 minutes of bowel churning.

The Shed end bets on and it was 27% of the vote 2-0 and 30% 3-0,

we've got a pound on each.

08/04/2008 18:27 BST 158550873 1.00 GBP Open Single 8.00 GBP Football Chelsea v Fenerbahce

Correct Score

3-0 7/1

08/04/2008 18:27 BST 158550867 1.00 GBP Open Single 6.00 GBP Football Chelsea v Fenerbahce

Correct Score

2-0 5/1

Lets hope we get through tonight happy0034.gif

Archived