Any game recommendation?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

On 05/07/2018 at 13:13, dkw said:

Quite enjoying Destiny 2 at the moment, took me a while to realise just how the public battles worked though. And the Crucible stuff is a joke, campers and high level players kill you before you get the chance to move, let alone build up your levels and weapons.

Too right, found this out the other night after playing first game there! Just about spawned each time until some same player was wiping me out. I think I managed to get a 25 point shot off all game. Went back to solo/co-op promptly after. 

16 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

Looked bloody great, combat looked much better than I expected, the setting and city were very impressive, very dens. the UI looked ok, though I hope you can turn bits of it off (the HP for example).

15 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

Too right, found this out the other night after playing first game there! Just about spawned each time until some same player was wiping me out. I think I managed to get a 25 point shot off all game. Went back to solo/co-op promptly after. 

sh*t isn't it, I haven't bothered with it since, just doing the strikes now. 

Just now, Mod Stark said:

@dkw are the expansions worth it? I see you need them for level 30.

I havent got any yet, read the reviews and it didnt sound like they were worth bothering with. Its a bit of a con that you can only go above level 20 by buying an expansion. 

21 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

It really is and I think it's 5 levels per expansion, 25 for Osiris and 30 for Warmind.

Which will end up costing you about £50. Rip off.

Yes that part I can manage. It’s the knowing what’s good, what’s compatible and getting it all to work properly that I’m not happy about!

I’ve done it before but I had a problem with sound not working unless it was via. headphones and my graphics card overheating that I could never sort out despite countless hours and wasted money trying to fix it. 

I cannot believe how good Cyber Punk is, that's the future of gaming. You have to applaud CD Projekt red for taking these risks and not posting or recycling the same crappy games or dumbing them down. Witcher 3 was a masterpiece and it looks like they're about to outdo that masterpiece.

It reminded me a bit of Star Citizen, not sure if any of you folks have seen the Star Citizen demo, (single player campaign not the MMO) and the detail is just extravagant, it's crazy how much you can miss with just a blink of the eye. This is very similar, that's the future of gaming I hope, it looks beautiful.  

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Yes that part I can manage. It’s the knowing what’s good, what’s compatible and getting it all to work properly that I’m not happy about!

I’ve done it before but I had a problem with sound not working unless it was via. headphones and my graphics card overheating that I could never sort out despite countless hours and wasted money trying to fix it. 

I used this site to build my PC https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

It's for working out what is parts are compatible with each other.

14 hours ago, Slojo said:

I cannot believe how good Cyber Punk is, that's the future of gaming. You have to applaud CD Projekt red for taking these risks and not posting or recycling the same crappy games or dumbing them down. Witcher 3 was a masterpiece and it looks like they're about to outdo that masterpiece.

Is the game confirmed to be coming out on PS4 and Xbox One?

After watching the gameplay demo it had me wondering if they're going to release it on next gen consoles because the game might not release until some time in 2020. 

2 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

After watching the gameplay demo it had me wondering if they're going to release it on next gen consoles because the game might not release until some time in 2020. 

2020 is the date they reckon, same with Star Citizen. Star Citizen no chance its coming out for consoles, way too big.

As for CyberPunk it is but for the next platforms, so Xbox Two or PS5 I'm guessing. Still a long wait but if that's alpha build and I think I only saw like one mistake throughout the whole hour gameplay then I'm very impressed. 

3 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

CDPR have said all along its definitely out on current gen hardware, so I guess it will be a stripped back version for the standards but similar to that demo for the X/Pro.