Following Our Nearest and Dearest Rivals, 2014-15

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Bobby you also thought United would challenge this season, trust me it's out of only two teams, Arsenal aren't good enough. They've got momentum that's about it, as soon as they feel the pressure things will change for them, I've never known Arsenal to compete for the title in the latter stages of the league.

I wouldn't compare them to Liverpool of last season.

A lot if people did but in this case Arsenal are plugging away every week. I hope you're right mate but it does worry he a little.

Trust me on it, they've picked up some form definitely, they kind of had to since they haven't picked up form all season until now, but you don't just win the league without feeling the heat.

Liverpool were under the radar all season, as soon as they went first place and looked very likely to win the league what happened? There first game of having it all to lose, they lost it when it seemed very unlikely. That was against us when we played our C team. I don't even think Arsenal would ever get to that stage but somehow if they did they still wouldn't win it. Us and City have far too much resilience to let it slip to them.

It's only going to be out of us and City who win this league.

Trust me on it, they've picked up some form definitely, they kind of had to since they haven't picked up form all season until now, but you don't just win the league without feeling the heat.

Liverpool were under the radar all season, as soon as they went first place and looked very likely to win the league what happened? There first game of having it all to lose, they lost it when it seemed very unlikely. That was against us when we played our C team. I don't even think Arsenal would ever get to that stage but somehow if they did they still wouldn't win it. Us and City have far too much resilience to let it slip to them.

It's only going to be out of us and City who win this league.

2 things:

We're not Liverpool.

We will not let this slip!

Sky team praying for a City win this evening.

They're dreading the thought of the title race being as good as over with 10 games to go because how do you sell that as exciting to your audience.

I'm lapping it up.

The refs will keep City in it.

City getting away with decisions again? Oh what a surprise.

Handball from Clichy a few minutes ago, Demichelis getting away with 2 deliberate fouls, and Aguero getting away with catching someone on the foot deliberately. City are a pretty dirty team at times but they get away with it a lot.