Baba Rahman

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Offtopic but Ivan is a beast of a player. Makes positional mistakes but scares the sh*t out of players and is a commanding figure in our team. Branna is the type that differentiates us from Arsenal for example and I just love it.

Never heard of Baba Rahman. If he can do backflips after scoring I'm okay with signing a Baba.

Edited by evissy

Filipe Luís will leave CFC & return to Atlético after a fee believed to be in the region of £16m was agreed between the clubs. (Guardian)

Mourinho will mount a firm push for services of highly-rated Augsburg wing-back Baba Rahman, who is valued at around £17m. (Guardian)

In my opinion, if Chelsea can get this guy for the rumored 15 m Euros and 23, 000 pounds a week, it will be the deal of the year. I say this because in my opinion, he is better than Luke Shaw, for whom United has paid 30 million and 105,000 pounds a week. 

The kid has done well in Germany and also when he was back in Africa (and the African cup). I specifically mention this because while he is very very fast and very very skillful, he is also very strong, physically. I dont think there is any more physically demanding football than African football. 

I also like his style of overlapping, as he bombs forward, tearing at the opponent. Something Chelsea has lacked for years. As good as Luis was going forward, in my opinion, he is not as good going forward as Baba. Baba's style of overlap is in the mould of Marcelo at Madrid.

Anyway, while you can find many videos of him of Youtube, I want you to pay attention to these two below when he played as a teenager in the Ghanaian league and early this year when Ghana got to the African Nations Cup Final.

I truly hope Chelsea gets this Chap and Stones. Two young and extremely talented players who could become world class and serve the club for possibly the next 10-12 years.

As a kid in Ghana's League:

ANC

In my opinion, if Chelsea can get this guy for the rumored 15 m Euros and 23, 000 pounds a week, it will be the deal of the year. I say this because in my opinion, he is better than Luke Shaw, for whom United has paid 30 million and 105,000 pounds a week. 

The kid has done well in Germany and also when he was back in Africa (and the African cup). I specifically mention this because while he is very very fast and very very skillful, he is also very strong, physically. I dont think there is any more physically demanding football than African football. 

I also like his style of overlapping, as he bombs forward, tearing at the opponent. Something Chelsea has lacked for years. As good as Luis was going forward, in my opinion, he is not as good going forward as Baba. Baba's style of overlap is in the mould of Marcelo at Madrid.

Anyway, while you can find many videos of him of Youtube, I want you to pay attention to these two below when he played as a teenager in the Ghanaian league and early this year when Ghana got to the African Nations Cup Final.

I truly hope Chelsea gets this Chap and Stones. Two young and extremely talented players who could become world class and serve the club for possibly the next 10-12 years.

As a kid in Ghana's League:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ODaUO8A9o

ANC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EShaNOtPMc

Based on the videos the geezer looks pacey, comfortable on the ball and seems to have a knack for good timing in tackles. I guess only time will tell if we get him. Even Torres looks good in some video compilations I guess.