• Ballack
    • Deco
    • Kalou
    • Drogba
    • Malouda
    • Sturridge
    • Shevchenko

Easy choice for me - Deco

I actually thought that other than Kalou the whole team played well but Deco excelled. I also think special mentions should go to Ballack and Bosingwa. Furthermore all Bruce's pre match talk about Jones and Bent being a handful for JT was put to rest - Terry bossed them.

Bosingwa was excellent, but Deco - surely that has to be his best ever performance in a Chelsea shirt?

I don't think it was as good as his performance on the opening day of the season against Pompey last season however it was still excellent.

I don't think it was as good as his performance on the opening day of the season against Pompey last season however it was still excellent.

I don't know, Portsmouth were pretty pathetic, whereas Sunderland look to be a reasonable side, certainly full of confidence after their away win at the weekend.

Ballack for me. He oozed class and Teutonic composure with every touch he made. Deco certainly had a great game and so did Bosingwa.

Also, Sturridge in 5-ish minutes showed more creativity, flair and confidence Kalou showed the entire time he was on. I really don't see the point in playing him in anything but the last resort.

Just watched highlights on sky. What a performance. Could we now be playing the exciting attacking footy that Roman has been after? Ballack exceptional imo, but great team performance against a decent side. We made them look sh*t..

Archived