Your favourite Christmas songs...

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The one and only Les Gray RIP

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The one and only Les Gray RIP

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

that's my favourite one as well

there are a few other classics though

wunderbar lol:

and of course:

Ah, you've got to love Les Gray and Mud! Here they are with vocal accompaniment from Les Gray's little brother...

Was number one when i was born!

Obviously the best xmas song is 'Fairytale' (saw them again last night 7th year running, still magic) but the guilty pleasures part of me has to also go for

a special mention for frankie goes to hollywoods 'the power of love' which , whilst not really being a xmas song always reminds me of xmas

still, here is my nomination...

Steve I've been waiting for you to post this as you started the thread and am amazed you haven't posted it.

The ultimate Christmas song from the ultimate Christmas album

20061218jamesbrow.jpg

Happy Crimble

Steve I've been waiting for you to post this as you started the thread and am amazed you haven't posted it.

The ultimate Christmas song from the ultimate Christmas album

20061218jamesbrow.jpg

Happy Crimble

Tim, surely you meant this ?

51ohd8IqcQL._SS400_.jpg

People have posted their favorite songs, but this one is not one of my favorites:

Let me explain...I've been trying to compile a Spotify playlist of pop/rock songs for Christmas or traditional songs associated with Christmas sung by pop and/or rock artists so that it would appeal to as many people as possible as we're getting together for Christmas with some of my relatives and I thought I wanted to create something both the young old might enjoy. For some reason I thought Chris Cornell singing Ave Maria sounded like a great idea, but that version is horrible. Not so much because of the singing, but because the production just sounds clunky and cheap. I think they've tried to go for a big sound to stir emotions, but I'm not feeling anything. Anyone know a good version of Ave Maria that is not by an opera singer or some classically trained choir?

Andy Williams is getting pretty close with his version:

It's ok, but I'm sure there is a better version out there. Any ideas?