Following our ex`s...

He really loved being at Chelsea, waxed lyrical about it like he was in Disneyland. I hope he knows that he was appreciated in the time he was here.

He says it's hard being away from his family after being sent left and right through loans, it must have been unbearable to not be able to sit out the final year of his contract purely for the money.

Putting myself in his shoes he probably feels too much disappointment after dropping from playing for Chelsea in the CL and winning the World Cup to playing for the likes of Fulham and Moscow.
Not to mention the whole coronavirus situation making people look at their lives in different perspectives, why go through all the BS that football brings when you need to enjoy the journey as well as the end goal.

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

I was upset with him in 04/05 when he scored a certain penalty...

I don't remember that one but the one at Moscow hurt me tremendously - I really don't like talking about it - in fact this is the last time we talk about Moscow

23 minutes ago, robdog said:

I don't remember that one but the one at Moscow hurt me tremendously - I really don't like talking about it - in fact this is the last time we talk about Moscow

It was the one that stopped us going the season unbeaten and pissing on Arsenals parade!

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

It was the one that stopped us going the season unbeaten and pissing on Arsenals parade!

ok - no problem there - I was still high from the UCL win at Higbury - I know it was in April of 2004 of the previous season

Crespo says he would like to manage in England.

Says when he was at Chelsea his house was crumbling, his wife had suffered a miscarriage and they didn't speak the language so decided to move on.

Makes comments on Ancelotti, Murinho and that final with Liverpool in Turkey. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8569719/Hernan-Crespo-admits-seeing-Marcelo-Bielsa-Leeds-inspired-manage-England.html

47 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Says when he was at Chelsea his house was crumbling, his wife had suffered a miscarriage and they didn't speak the language so decided to move on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8569719/Hernan-Crespo-admits-seeing-Marcelo-Bielsa-Leeds-inspired-manage-England.html

There are only a handful of exceptions that would make me click on a daily mail like; Crespo is one of them. 

1 hour ago, Strider6003 said:

Yes it is disappointing all the quality papers are behind paywalls.

How do you expect them to sustain quality if the articles are free of charge? Paper versions aren't handed out for free either. Advertising can only cover part of the costs.

2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

How do you expect them to sustain quality if the articles are free of charge? Paper versions aren't handed out for free either. Advertising can only cover part of the costs.

Some papers here are handed out free like the Metro and the Standard.

19 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Crespo will forever remain one of my favourite footballers.

A great man and someone who speaks very fondly of his experience with us.

1 hour ago, Jezz said:

Crespo will forever remain one of my favourite footballers.

A great man and someone who speaks very fondly of his experience with us.

I think he might make a good manager, he has a lot of interesting experience yet what caught my eye was his comments on Mourinho saying he learnt a lot from him in seeing how he dealt with the media and all the other things that go on around the club.