Chelsea v Man United (CL) 06/04/11 KO 19:45 BST

Personally i'd've hoped either you or ManU got Spuds and proceeded to knock them out. But Real will do that.

Anyboobs, on to more improtant matters and i'd like to ask if you think you can prevail at OT should you not get a win at home?

Is it imperative you go there with a lead?

Do you think you can shut them out at home and score over there?

Personally i'd've hoped either you or ManU got Spuds and proceeded to knock them out. But Real will do that.

Anyboobs, on to more improtant matters and i'd like to ask if you think you can prevail at OT should you not get a win at home?

Is it imperative you go there with a lead?

Do you think you can shut them out at home and score over there?

I would say we're capable of winning both legs but also capable of losing them...I'm quite happy the second leg is at Old Trafford because I think we can still improve by then which means the later in the season we play tougher games the better in my book, it wouldn't surprise me if its a score draw at our place and we go there and outscore them.

Shutting them out at home would be made all the more likely if we have Alex match fit by then and can play Ivanovic at RB, I would hope Torres will have started to find some form at least by the second leg and I't would be superb if we could beat them in all of our next three meetings, I'm sure it would give you a boost as well CC :lol: .

City on Sunday is a big game both for our confidence and for the thoughts of a real chance of you're boys and UTD feeling some hot breath on the back of your necks...still all to play for.

Charlie Charlie Charlie... My old mucker, you of all people should not be asking that question...

You seem to forget an invincible team that where beaten..

After the first leg draw at the bridge all my crowing gooner mates sid we blew are chance.... next thing you know bridge strikes and they all change there numbers and forget to issue me with new contacts.

Im not saying we will, but that arsenal team were further ahead of that chelsea team than untied are now

Charlie, charlie Charlie, cant believe you asked!!

Charlie Charlie Charlie... My old mucker, you of all people should not be asking that question...

You seem to forget an invincible team that where beaten..

After the first leg draw at the bridge all my crowing gooner mates sid we blew are chance.... next thing you know bridge strikes and they all change there numbers and forget to issue me with new contacts.

Im not saying we will, but that arsenal team were further ahead of that chelsea team than untied are now

Charlie, charlie Charlie, cant believe you asked!!

Why did you have to re-open those old wounds? :beg:

But seriously, different era, different teams, different game.

Still have to stick the ball in the back of the net more times than your opponent (or the same in the away leg) ... same game..

You know what i mean, we could take a 0-1 dephesit up there and still come away with the tie,,, thats football and thats why we watch.

it's always the case that the 2nd leg home advantage is masive as thats when you get the cup final feel, I do think that is more of an issue with the abroad though...

I'm not happy with the draw as hate playing domesticly in the CL, seems a waste. I do think we are a better team then united but I think there manager is a hell of a lot more tacticaly astute than ours... its spin a coin time to be honest

Yes we can beat them, and as always the first game will be imperative. I'm just worried that we don't have Luiz, he likes to score against Man U.

Anyway, they can beat us too. I think it's the closest draw of the CL in terms of who will progress.

Didn't Shaktar give Barca trouble already this year, or am I getting mixed up?

would rather have been playing at home in the second leg but to be honest im actually quite upbeat for this game. We can beat them and i believe we are still a better side than them but we all know what the champions league is like and im expecting to be put through every emotion possible throughout the 2 legs.

COYB

would rather have been playing at home in the second leg but to be honest im actually quite upbeat for this game. We can beat them and i believe we are still a better side than them but we all know what the champions league is like and im expecting to be put through every emotion possible throughout the 2 legs.

COYB

You've just summed up EXACTLY how I'm feeling about the match.

I'm glad we are playing at home first, all we need to do is get a draw or 1-0 win and we have a good chance of qualification. We humiliated a far better Liverpool side in the CL at Anfield and IMO that is a much harder place to go to than Old Toilet.

A 1-0 win would be perfect, even a 0-0 wouldn't be too bad ::ChELSeAFaN::

I think we will win both legs 1-0 personally!

Edited by Myles_91

I'm glad we are playing at home first, all we need to do is get a draw or 1-0 win and we have a good chance of qualification. We humiliated a far better Liverpool side in the CL at Anfield and IMO that is a much harder place to go to than Old Toilet.

A 1-0 win would be perfect, even a 0-0 wouldn't be too bad ::ChELSeAFaN::

I think we will win both legs 1-0 personally!

'I used to be indecisive and now I'm not so sure'...0-0, 1-0, draw..what is it you want? :laugh2: ....just kidding. This is a difficult one...but I'll take 2-0 at home and take 1-1 at Old Trafford

Realistically and without Luiz this is no better than 50:50. We are getting better and they are not, but they are a strong team, 3 places in front of us in the league. At this stage in the CL you have to expect a tough game and we have one. We've beaten them more often than they have beaten us in recent seasons but if we do win this we will certainly have earned it.