What did Mikel say to Drogba?

aliboy66

Hi did anyone notice Mikel saying something to Drogba as he was walking off on Saturday?. What do you think Mikel said? could he have told Drogba to get him a kebab n chips from the conner shop to beat rush ::ChElSeaFLag::

'Didier..Didier come back, I never called you a b**** c***'

He went up to Didier, he said, "Didier Didier Didier...", Didier looked at him, Mikel slowed things down a little bit, he looked left he looked right, he turned around and looked behind him, by which time he'd lost the opportunity to talk to Didier as Didier had already left the pitch.

"Didier, next time you get a straight red for going in two footed at least hurt the f*cker a bit"

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what would have happened had we got a few more sent off? I'm sure there is something about a minimum of 7 players to start a game. I was wondering at half time on Sunday whether we could get it abandoned by getting a few more reds. Guess it would have left us in an even bigger mess against Arsenal.

"Didier, next time you get a straight red for going in two footed at least hurt the f*cker a bit"

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what would have happened had we got a few more sent off? I'm sure there is something about a minimum of 7 players to start a game. I was wondering at half time on Sunday whether we could get it abandoned by getting a few more reds. Guess it would have left us in an even bigger mess against Arsenal.

Five sendings off means the game is abandoned and the team with the most players sent off loses 3-0. Also a lot of fines and probably a few other reasons that it's not a good idea... not even getting to suspensions.

You stupid c*nt you probably cost us the game.

Well we can only hope that someone was honest to him!

I hope so, for someone playing for his place in the team over the last few games he hardly busted a gut.