• Ramires
    • Torres
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Drogba
    • Kalou
    • Lampard

Ivanovic

Nobody in this team has an ounce of his passion bar a select few individuals.

He is also absolutely great at RB, reads the game well, loads of interceptions, great tackles, decent crosses.

He will probably be moved to CB come summer when AVB decides he wants another 15m+ liability ar rb

No calls for Ramires, Meireles, Mikel or Torres?

I don't get the MOTM threads, if Napoli hammer 10 past us in the week will there be a MOTM v Napoli thread?

I think the reasoning behind the poll is to establish at the end of the season who we on the site felt our best performers had been...

Judging by a lot of the posts here if Napoli only put ten past us MOM will likely be Cech.

The only worthy player of any recognition this season.

Ramires? Luiz? Ivanovic?

Sturridge? Terry? I could go on... and anyway, all of our players deserve recognition you twat, even the ones who aren't on the best of form still deserve our support.

Edited by blizeH

Ramires? Luiz? Ivanovic?

Sturridge? Terry? I could go on... and anyway, all of our players deserve recognition you twat, even the ones who aren't on the best of form still deserve our support.

Twat? Haha very mature :)

Loving the calls for Luiz, did anyone catch the two punts from the edge of his box back to their keeper within the space of 60 seconds? The guy is useless.

If there has to be a MOTM it was Drogba, the only one that seemed to give a toss. I'll respect and support players that give a sh*t about playing for the team by showing a little spirit, fight and Passion.