2012-2013 Chelsea kit

Uno

First one looks like a dress and 2nd isn't much change to current home one.

Wish whatever the kit is that its all blue with white trim dislike the white socks we always tend to have

White socks are Chelsea, that's why our kit looks so good.

Both are horrible, hate the way they have used red again in the second one.

The use of red was a tribute to the pensioners who still sit in the stands today, a very classy touch. It surely isnt the first one, dosen't look practical to play football in

When it comes to kits,I prefer the early eighties le coq sportif Royal blue home (with a sheen to it) shirt, with the crest in the centre, just below the v-neck.

One of the few cases in the clubs great history, where the strip was better quality than the team wearing it.

Indeed and not only for the shirts,I think the shoes are even terrible if you look at all the slips that the players overcome the last matches.

The boots are player by player though, those bright pink/orange boots are Nike

Although I think Torres might be with Adidas, not too sure to be honest (looking it up seems he's sponsored by Nike as well)

I'm guessing one of the away or 3rd kits will be yellow/gold haven't had one for a few years. I hope the away is white with black writing though

Edited by Hitsu

The boots are player by player though, those bright pink/orange boots are Nike

Although I think Torres might be with Adidas, not too sure to be honest

I'm guessing one of the away or 3rd kits will be yellow/gold haven't had one for a few years. I hope the away is white with black writing though

Torres is a nike guy. Always has been.

As for the kits, I've seen some pics of rumoured away and 3rd kits. The away kit had some black and gold in it. The 3rd kit had the colors of this years away kit.

Torres is a nike guy. Always has been.

As for the kits, I've seen some pics of rumoured away and 3rd kits. The away kit had some black and gold in it. The 3rd kit had the colors of this years away kit.

Post pics please

This years home kit is way better than both of them

Did some snooping and found this pic

AkO-lV0CQAAUfer.jpg

Not so sure on that 2nd kit, and the 3rd kit will be great to use in indoor when I'm keeping, don't know about on the field though haha

(I checked the date on those, it's from Jan 2012 so I doubt that's the tops or maybe and old draft, but that first one still looks similar I guess)

Edited by Hitsu