Nordsjaelland v Chelsea (CL) 2/10/12 KO 19:45 BST

Teritus
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Our second Champions League game of the season, up against the Danish champions. I expect a lot of players to be rested and others to get their turn. It'll be crucial to collect three points here, as it may not be so easy away to Juventus or Shakhtar.

Thoughts?

It'll be interesting to see what Robbie does here. We really need three points after the draw against Juventus, but at the same time we could do with resting some players.

I hope that Azpilicueta gets a start, maybe Marin as well. And did Romeu do enough against Wolves to get a chance in a CL game?

Hopefully Sturridge is ready to play as well so he can get a few minutes.

We can't afford to take this lightly, meaning that we should field a full strength team bar one or two changes. I think we might see Moses start in place of one of our attacking midfield trio and maybe Romeu come into the pivot. Although, dropping Mikel would be criminal after his performance against Arsenal.

No need for a strong team. Decent team with a good bench is win win imo. Something similar to the Wolves match with a few tweaks such as marin in for Piazon and Cech starting. No need for a full strength team with some of the fixtures we have coming up.

We only have the one point and are vulnerable in the group. Screw up this one and we are in real jeopardy of missing out on the next round and ending up in the Europa...

Whereas if any of our lads really, really need a rest our game after this Tuesday game is Norwich at home, the same Norwich that got hit for 5 at Carrow Road by Liverpool. If a rotated side cannot get 3 points off them at the Bridge then there is something very wrong with our strength in depth...

Cech

Ivan - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

Ramires - Mikel

Moses - Oscar - Mata

Torres

This would be my team, with perhaps Cole in. They may not be great, but I would prefer not to mess about until we are a few goals up, especially considering the score vs Juve & the harder games ahead in this comp.

Don't want to rest too many players, we always seem to mess up one leg (usually the away) against the "easy" team in our group. Generally with a bore draw. So let's make sure we get the 3 points.

Cech

Bertrand

Cahill

Terry

Azzy

Romeu

Ramires

Lampard

Marin

Torres

Hazard

I wonder if Robbie dares having one of out young strikers on the bench if Sturridge isn't fit for this one. Torres should start, but if we got a couple of goals up, then I would not mind giving him some rest.

I wouldn't mind seeing Piazon on the bench for this match.

I'd line up as:

Cech

Azpi

Cahill

Terry

Cole

Romeu

Lampard

Moses

Hazard (maybe Mata, haven't quite decided)

Marin

Torres

Subs:

Turnbull

Ivan

Bertrand

Ramires

Mikel

Oscar

Piazon

Edited by Huttsey

Hey guys!

I am in a bit of a messed up situation! I ordered 2 tickets to this game, via Chelsea homepage, because I wanted to sit in the away section, even though I live in Copenhagen(major blues fan!) But, the ticket office has not sent the tickets to me, even though we sent in the declaration forms, and paid for a courrier. And we have proof of this too. But now they say it's too late to send the tickets, and we will get no refund for the courrier. So here I am in Copenhagen, without any tickets, and money out the window(hoping to get some money back from the courrier though, since we have the proof).

But, I was wondering if anyone in here is going from London to Copenhagen, and can stop by The Bridge, and pick up the tickets for me, so we can meet in Copenhagen, before the game. I'll buy you a beer for it! :)

Thanks in prehand!

Simon Vinther Petersen

Hi Guys,

I'm a danish Chelsea-supporter, living in Copenhagen.

As another user wrote, the game will take place i Parken, Copenhagen (same place as we played FC Copenhagen) because FC Nordsjaellands stadium only holds about 10.000 seats.

Copenhagen has a bar called "Guldhornene" which is the place where the danish chelsea-supporters come to see the Chelsea-games. I recommand the place, and hope to se a lot of you english lads there before the game for some beers. The bar is in the center of Copenhagen, and it's possible to walk to the stadium. The address is Vestergade 20.

If any of you have questions to your stay I've would be glad to help.