Lucas Piazon & Marko Marin going out on loan?

FLYMJ
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

• 3 months later...

I really hope it doesn't happen, but I just don't see him getting a spot. I think the kid has a ton of potential. He would be great as a second striker type player, kind of like Rooney, playing off somebody like Lukaku. I just don't see him finding a spot in our system though. 

He's a fantastic talent, i think thats been evident his whole time here. He was a delight to watch with the youth and reserve team and he even has his own banner at Vitesse home games. That in itself speak volumes to how well he's doing. In Oscar we have potentially one of the worlds best and now throw Piazon into that mix. I have to say I cant see him stuggling to get into the team if he can replicate his form on his return, my worry comes in keeping the others happy. Is a promlem but its a delightful problem to have.

I think he is on loan with a view to be sold. If we are all honest he isn't going to get into our first team. Hopefully we can get a good price for him.

I disagree completely, we paid 5m for piazon, a successful loan to vitesse is hardly going to see us get big money for him. I think we still have first team ambitions for him. Im not sure whether he'll make it, but I think he be a chelsea player for at least another 2 seasons.

I think he is on loan with a view to be sold. If we are all honest he isn't going to get into our first team. Hopefully we can get a good price for him.

http://www.fanatix.com/news/chelseas-brazilian-wonderkid-ill-play-for-the-blues-soon/154384/

The quotes from Piazon in this story lead be to think we do regard him as a future Chelsea player.

My point is you look at the player we have who play in his position they are all still very young and also cost quite a bit more money than he did. Also they are better players. What makes you think that he can put Oscar or Hazard on the bench? If you believe that then you'll believe anything.

So who does he replace in our first team? 5 million is peanuts when we paid 30 for Willian to sit on the bench.

What has the 26m we payed for willian got to do with it? Piazon is only 19 and is showing huge potential. It doesn't make sense to loan him to vitesse with a view to sell. We wouldn't make a profit on him at this stage. He probably wont make the first team, but at this point and probably for the next couple of seasons, the club will be loaning him out with the intention of improving and developing him into a top player. If he doesn't make the grade here, then we will look to turn in a profit on him.

Price tag has everything to do with it at our club. Look at Torres starting for 2 years when he was utter crap. The fact is we have bigger stars that won't take being dropped for a kid and the manager won't want to upset some of the bigger stars.

Price tag has everything to do with it at our club. Look at Torres starting for 2 years when he was utter crap. The fact is we have bigger stars that won't take being dropped for a kid and the manager won't want to upset some of the bigger stars.

If this is the attitude the club and players have or have had then its one we should be moving away from. Not basing selections and future planning on. If Piazon continues to impress then he deserves a fair chance.

why do u keep skipping over the actual point to slag the club off? you said piazon was on loan with the club looking to sell him. I have serious doubts that the club have already made their minds up and will sell piazon in the summer, for reasons ive already gone through.

Instead of talk about an exciting young player, you would rather turn it round to have a go the club for bringing in a top player in willian for 25m.

Spoilt isnt the word.