Zenden - the "Groundhog day" thread

Maksimov

He contributes in ways you plebs couldn't possibly understand. It's about more than just doing everything, or anything, it's about being and if there's one thing I can say about Bolo Zenden, it's that he is Bolo Zenden. Moreso than any other person I know. 

You don't know me.  I'm very Bolo Zenden - two peas in a pod, him and me!

Anyone notice Zenden's new hairstyle today. Very brave to have that done in the middle of winter. Personally I think it is a good thing and a sign he will be more determined and up for the fight than he has been so far.

Thought it was hilarious upon Zenden's appointment when Daily Mail reported that our support would 'never forgive him' for celebrating Danny Welbeck's goal against us 2 years ago at the Bridge whilst playing for Sunderland.

Not sure about that. 

Interesting new haircut though.

I heard he makes great tea.

He's never gonna make tea like he used to at Barcelona and I think it's down to the wrist injury and Eva not passing him the sugar. But he gives us other things now like bringing the milk in and putting the cups out.

I heard he makes great tea.

Close. FSW only accepted the job on one condition: we employ his personal cook as well. We don't see Zenden in the dugout because he's busy preparing the buffet in the dressing room. Then in half-time instead of a teamtalk FSW serves up sandwiches and doughnuts.

I'm sure Zenden was responsible for getting rid of Sturridge, because he didn't want to keep on fighting with young Danny for that comfortable place on the bench. Clearly he's poisoning the atmosphere. Besides, why isn't he talking to the media? Surely the fans deserve to know the reasons behind his decisions.

Got to be fair I thought Zenden was good today. Worked hard collecting the bibs before kick-off and the filling up of the drinks bottles was just like the old Zenden at Liverpool.

Shame he can only do it against the weaker teams nowadays.

Archived