Last few days, Who we getting in..

Ballack & Blu

Already been confirmed that no one else will be coming in. Maybe one or two will leave if we can shift them but who would want to pay for the likes of Yossi and Malouda? Best thing to do would be let them go for free.

Looking highly unlikely anyone else will come in.

I think the club knows that the squad numbers and balance needs addressing in the summer.

They've bought in too many players "for the future" recently and, in my opinion, have too many decent players out on loan.

Returning in the summer you have;

Thibaut Courtois

Sam Hutchinson - Tomáš Kalas - Jeferry Bruma - Patrick van Aanholt

Josh McEachran - Michael Essien - Nathaniel Chalobah

Kevin De Bruyne - Romelu Lukaku - Gaël Kakuta

That's a starting XI all out on loan right now, which needs to be addressed. 

I think this will happen in the summer

Sam Hutchinson (probably another loan)- Tomáš Kalas (probably another loan)- Jeferry Bruma (will be let go)- Patrick van Aanholt (probably another loan or sold)

Josh McEachran (another loan)- Michael Essien (out of contract i believe)- Nathaniel Chalobah (another loan for sure)

Kevin De Bruyne (possibly brought back but wouldnt be surprised if loaned out)- Romelu Lukaku (brought back or sold) - Gaël Kakuta (let go)

We won't sign anyone because Rafa/Abramovich are clueless. Torres/Benayoun/Malouda should all be got rid of. We should loan a striker for the remainder of the season and/or promote Feruz for the time being.

We're fine in every other area for now. Next year we'll get a world class striker and hopefully bring Chalobah, KDB and Lukaku into the squad.

I think we wont sign anyone because we dont know who the manager will be next season. No point brining in players that Rafa may want and then someone like Jose turns up and says he doesnt want those players. We go Ba because Studge was leaving and we was short up front with Torres failing to do his job.

I think we wont sign anyone because we dont know who the manager will be next season. No point brining in players that Rafa may want and then someone like Jose turns up and says he doesnt want those players. We go Ba because Studge was leaving and we was short up front with Torres failing to do his job.

Maybe, but anyone could see Torres is sh*te and has completely lost it. We should have kept Sturridge (at least until the end of the season) and bought Ba. That would ave been the sensible thing to do. 

If we kept Studge he would have left for free in the summer. We had to sell him to make some money back and it was a decent deal since he only had 6 months left on his contract.

I agree with you about Torres though, i said in the summer that it was a mistake not to bring in another striker and rely on Torres to come good.

The thing is we arent going to get rid of him in this transfer window. He will be here till the summer.

If we kept Studge he would have left for free in the summer. We had to sell him to make some money back and it was a decent deal since he only had 6 months left on his contract.

I agree with you about Torres though, i said in the summer that it was a mistake not to bring in another striker and rely on Torres to come good.

The thing is we arent going to get rid of him in this transfer window. He will be here till the summer.

If that's the case then its fair enough. I was saying the same thing in the summer, in fact I was saying we should sign Ba and people on here were calling the idea stupid. 

And we'll even struggle to get rid of Torres in the summer imo. Only a Middle Easern/Chinese/American side will be willing to pay his wages. And Torres isn't 30 yet so I doubt he'll want to leave for one of those leagues, even though they're all too good for him.

Well Rafa "confirmed" that we wouldn't be making any more signings in his post match interview didn't he?  Not that he has any actual authority or anything.  Even though Marin is out of form, I wouldn't loan him out.  We are looking desperately thin and I still believe he deserves a chance to prove himself here.  

It's gone very quiet within the Club on everything. Buckland rumours and of course Malouda moving on. Cannot see Marin going on loan with the Hazard situation with the FA.

Think there is a good chance Beneyoun will go on loan again or on a permanent transfer. What another Liverpool to Chelsea deal that went wrong !

Hopefully nobody in means no trust in Benetiz !

Well Rafa "confirmed" that we wouldn't be making any more signings in his post match interview didn't he?  Not that he has any actual authority or anything.  Even though Marin is out of form, I wouldn't loan him out.  We are looking desperately thin and I still believe he deserves a chance to prove himself here.  

There's no doubt in my mind that we won't sign anyone. And I agree Marin should still be given a few games to see if he can find some form.

Looking highly unlikely anyone else will come in.

I think the club knows that the squad numbers and balance needs addressing in the summer.

They've bought in too many players "for the future" recently and, in my opinion, have too many decent players out on loan.

Returning in the summer you have;

Thibaut Courtois

Sam Hutchinson - Tomáš Kalas - Jeferry Bruma - Patrick van Aanholt

Josh McEachran - Michael Essien - Nathaniel Chalobah

Kevin De Bruyne - Romelu Lukaku - Gaël Kakuta

That's a starting XI all out on loan right now, which needs to be addressed. 

Add Piazon and Bamford to the above + there will be a few youth / reserve players to consider next season.

I rate Bruma but won't be surprised if he is released as I'm not sure the club see him figuring in our future plans. We will also release Hutch, Kalas, PVA, Essien and Kakuta (so much for all that hype).

Chalobah is still young so could see another loan move for him but Josh and KDB are both at the stage where they either figure fir us or they don't. Both have to be part of our squad next season IMO.

Add Piazon and Bamford to the above + there will be a few youth / reserve players to consider next season.

I rate Bruma but won't be surprised if he is released as I'm not sure the club see him figuring in our future plans. We will also release Hutch, Kalas, PVA, Essien and Kakuta (so much for all that hype).

Chalobah is still young so could see another loan move for him but Josh and KDB are both at the stage where they either figure fir us or they don't. Both have to be part of our squad next season IMO.

Forgot about Piazon. 

Mainly what I was trying to highlight is that we have a full starting XI out on loan and yet look thread bare with the current squad. 

I doubt most the players I listed will ever progress into/return to the first team but it is strange that we have this depth of players out on loan and yet are resorting to naming youth team players/unwanted first team players on the bench for an FA Cup tie. 

Forgot about Piazon.

Mainly what I was trying to highlight is that we have a full starting XI out on loan and yet look thread bare with the current squad.

I doubt most the players I listed will ever progress into/return to the first team but it is strange that we have this depth of players out on loan and yet are resorting to naming youth team players/unwanted first team players on the bench for an FA Cup tie.

Forgot about Piazon. 

KDB and Lukaku will definitely make it at Chelsea next season. At least squad players.

Archived